How is BIRD??

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Not seen/heard from in a while, I sent a email and no reply....

so wass up?? I know he had appendix?? surgery not long ago and going was tough...but it's been a month....

so you guys out west.....what gives???

I spoke with him about two weeks ago. He was doing much better but Terri wasn't feeling well as she had a run in with her dog.

I think he's still near Visalia for work. They probably don't have internet there :wink:

I spoke with him about two weeks ago. He was doing much better but Terri wasn't feeling well as she had a run in with her dog.

I think he's still near Visalia for work. They probably don't have internet there :wink:

:shocking::hissyfit: U mean the dawg TURNED on her??

lovely....
:confused:

But Jeff is back at work?? well, I guess that's a good sign.....

lovely....

In a manner of speaking. The dog tangled her up in the leash and knocked her down.

lovely....

In a manner of speaking. The dog tangled her up in the leash and knocked her down.

Eh, guy across the street age 75 or so he gets all aggrivated with his dawg, and it's just a small cat sized thing....same shit....

the dawg is known as the honorary CAT of the neighborhood....

:trumpet::bounce: