Ebay MORONS

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
I listed a convertible top frame for sale on ebay. I stated in the ad

LOCAL PICK UP IS PREFERRED due to the weight and size of these items. If you need I will cooperate in arranging shipping through UPS if you have a UPS account and are willing to pay actual UPS shipping and packaging costs.

Now the winner wants me to go to UPS, find out shipping and packaging costs and get back to him with the information.
Doesn't anybody READ any more? Or is it that no one wants to live in reality?

I told him that I will NOT run around and waste my time on his behalf and that I will re-list the item.

I once sold a car stereo on Ebay, the buyer complained it was a European model ... I have not heard back from him after I told him that 12V in the US are the same as 12V in Europe....:amused:

I once sold a car stereo on Ebay, the buyer complained it was a European model ... I have not heard back from him after I told him that 12V in the US are the same as 12V in Europe....:amused:

They are not even European models.... they are ASIAN!

You have got to wonder where our country is headed with morons like these around!

I had a guy buy an electric fuel pump/sump for a boat and he wanted me to send it to him, let him try it out and then he would pay me the $480 (provided it worked to his satisfaction)!!!!!!!!! I called the guy and told him that I was going to give the next highest bidder a "second chance offer". He threatened to complain to Ebay and I told him to go ahead. A month of screwing around with this guy and Ebay and they finally canceled the transaction.

IT'S NOT, Europeans use POSITIVE GROUNDS.......

:ill::banghead::banned:

Gene, the new avatar is awesome but Positive ground went awy in the early sixties....:zzz:

I will fess up that the 'new avatar' was sent to me by a guy on another forum, it was HIS, and I just LOVE it, but it's NOT OEM to me.....

I dunno who it was, but it's saved to my desktop.....and it's ART with a purpose.....

:bounce::goodevil::nuts:

Gene, the new avatar is awesome but Positive ground went awy in the early sixties....:zzz:

I will fess up that the 'new avatar' was sent to me by a guy on another forum, it was HIS, and I just LOVE it, but it's NOT OEM to me.....

I dunno who it was, but it's saved to my desktop.....and it's ART with a purpose.....

she's a man....

she's a man....

I know that....seen the revelation off some site or other, and it's NO debate on it....

that SOB was a freeking genius.....surely you seen his sketch collections....

I ever go to where ever, I want to shake his hand......

:bounce::bounce::harhar:

radio stations tune to even frequencies in europe where they tune to uneven in the US, modern electronic tuners for the european won't pick up a whole lot in the US or vice versa without a band shifter

radio stations tune to even frequencies in europe where they tune to uneven in the US, modern electronic tuners for the european won't pick up a whole lot in the US or vice versa without a band shifter

No shit? You learn something new every day!

I guess we are screwed if we ever decide to come with our U.S. cars and visit you. :mobeer:

I guess we are screwed if we ever decide to come with our U.S. cars and visit you. :mobeer:

I hear it's a long drive anyways!

US radio in Europe won't work well, radio tunes to (example 101.7 , 101.9 , 102.1) - won't pick up a radio station at 102.2 f.e.
Euro radios tune 101.6 , 101.65 , 101.7 , 101.75 and so on.... with these you can pick up pretty much any station.... even or uneven numbers....

I hear it's a long drive anyways!

yup, long drive .... would suck without radio .... :drink:

Fuel should be easy though, they have tankers along the way.....

:bounce:

years ago in DC we ran into many a TV set that had the 3 way capability built in....PAL, SECAM, and the American standard...Never Twice Same Color...NTSC.....

today of course it's all dig it all, here anyway.....

being as most radios are signal seekers anyway today, I would be surprised they would care what number they stop at....however the way TT described the freq allocations, it sounds like the skirts on the SAW filters in the IF would have to be much narrower, hurting fidelity......

:hissyfit:;)

...I guess we are screwed if we ever decide to come with our U.S. cars and visit you. :mobeer:

...yup, long drive .... would suck without radio .... :drink:

We got these new fangled things called a Compact Disc - I hear they're pretty good :lol:

Luckily for me, out here all I pick up is American Forces Network and BBC World Service. You can guarantee that no matter what shift I'm on, AFN will be playing country AND western on my way to and from work and BBC will be interviewing someone in Banglastan about how it's the Western world's fault that live in a lake in a hut made of dried seaweed and snot and are forced to eat dried ants and dead spiders!

Oh, I forgot that other station where two guys with THE most annoying voices and even WORSE put on laughs, take phone calls from members of the public who are having problems with their cars, and then annoying dickhead 1 or 2 will dish out advice. When I say "members of the public" I mean that they are actually residents of Stupidsville - some of the questions they ask make you want to beat your head on the steering wheel!

After a few minutes of "how do I open my hood" or "how do I open my doors", it's less stressful to swap over to BBC and listen to Wun Hung Low, the Pakadeshi who's been super glued to a wolf for 37 years and has to eat dried peas inhaled through his nose!

So yeah, Compact Discs are a life saver :thumbs:

Wayne, you are a stitch,.......kind of modify Tim's sig file a tad, and say.....why is it that we can't find native intelligent life in sandland??? like mining diamonds....

WTF is your take on the Egypt crapola now??