Must be ill, I bought a DODGE

SCCA VETTE

Went to Indy last weekend and was looking at cars for gas mileage and by the end of the day this was sitting in the driveway.
_IGP6850.jpg

2008 Dodge (cough, cough) Caliber STR-4. Has 20K miles and 285HP and will get 30MPG.

It looks real nice and I hope it serves you well! :bestwishes:

Unfortunately I quit Chrysler products in the early 80's when Iacocca came on board. :surrender:

them things always looked like a Mafia staff car, therefore cool as hell....

but the FOUR doors sorta kill it....IF I had one, I would be into redoing the body into a TWO door/Nomad.....

Chrysler did THAT and they could not keep them on the sales floors....

:devil::D

them things always looked like a Mafia staff car, therefore cool as hell....

but the FOUR doors sorta kill it....IF I had one, I would be into redoing the body into a TWO door/Nomad.....

Chrysler did THAT and they could not keep them on the sales floors....

:devil::D

Well the 4 doors is one of the reasons we ended up with it. Had to have a daily driver that got good MPG, could seat 4 people with some comfort, and be dependable. That fit all that plus looked sporty and is pretty damn quick. It was also the best bang for the buck compared to the Cobalt SS and a few others we looked at. Also got 75K mile bumper to bumper warranty with it just in case.

I dunno, guess I just a olde tymer....4 door anything is a grocery getter....

and will NEVER, be at the least bit attractive to ME as anything performance....

how many 4 dr race cars you see?? given a choice, NONE....I think some NASCAR types woosed out on that....

I also fail to see why kids can't hop in back and be happy, why they need their own doors??

I remember one time my father bought a 2dr and mom at age 70 something, bitching about the door being SO huge she could barely handle it....

today cars are not even 1/2 the weight of them daze....

:crutches::friends:

Nice ride.

Almost bought one myself when I was looking for a DD/work car.
Same requirements almost.
Room for me and my gear, good MPG, 4 doors (preferably).

Ended up with the Scion Xd and been very happy, buy I really like the look of the SRT:thumbs:

A friend of mine out here has one of those and has nothing but good things to say about it.

I have a 6 year old Durango that hasn't given me any grief at all :thumbs:

A friend of mine out here has one of those and has nothing but good things to say about it.

I have a 6 year old Durango that hasn't given me any grief at all :thumbs:

Couple of years ago I sold my '85 Dodge 3/4 ton window van...

300k on the clock, fresh tranny, timing chain....in '92 when I bought it, I had to replace the rear.....

but it started/ran like a champ all those years....never any issues....

still running....:1st::yahoo: