mark your calendar

kwplot34

Heart Attack
As some of you already know i am getting married July 4th in Alaska this year,no big ceremony or anything. On September 24th we are going to have a big get together here at the house,not really a reception just a big party. we are going to have it catered, BBQ of course and all the goodies that go with it,we are renting a 40x70 tent just in case mother nature does not cooperate. If you would like to attend let me know. so far we are expecting around 160 guest. We have talked with some of the motels in town for special rates for out of town guest.

Kevin

Where you going in Alaska? I lived there for several years. Bought the '69 in Anchorage.

I'm up in North KC quite often visiting relatives. If it looks like I'll be there in late September I'll get in touch.

Congratulations!

Where you going in Alaska? I lived there for several years. Bought the '69 in Anchorage.

I'm up in North KC quite often visiting relatives. If it looks like I'll be there in late September I'll get in touch.

Congratulations!

We are getting married and staying in a cabin in Willow Alaska,its just south of Denali Park. Yes let me know if you will be in town for the get together,the guy that is catering and doing the BBQ is coming up from Oklahoma,and he is a DAMM good cook.

Great news Kevin and congratulations!

A very nice offer too. Maybe we should do a road trip from the left coast. Could always schedule a Bird Run.

A very nice offer too. Maybe we should do a road trip from the left coast. Could always schedule a Bird Run.

Thanks for the congrats guy's. A Bird run from Ca to Mo, sounds like a good road trip to me.Get to work on it Jeff and make it happen.

Thanks for the congrats guy's. A Bird run from Ca to Mo, sounds like a good road trip to me.Get to work on it Jeff and make it happen.

I don't want to push him too hard yet. He's still convalescing.

Congratulations Kev, do you have pics of the lucky lady?

Thanks Wayne! I will post up some pics of Laurie as soon as i get them scanned into the computer. You should bring the band over to supply the music for us.
Not a bad idea mate. We're off on tour in the UK in June this year. So far, we've only got one gig booked and that happens to be the guitarist's daughters wedding :lol:

Congratulations Kev, do you have pics of the lucky lady?

Thanks Wayne! I will post up some pics of Laurie as soon as i get them scanned into the computer. You should bring the band over to supply the music for us.
Not a bad idea mate. We're off on tour in the UK in June this year. So far, we've only got one gig booked and that happens to be the guitarist's daughters wedding :lol:

Well, when you get done in the UK swing by here :1st: