New Jersey MVC complaint....

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
I sent this letter to the NJ Gov.s' office today....

THIRD REQUEST. I paid for my registration renewals online over 4 months ago and have never received my documents. I DO NOT LIKE THE SUGGESTION THAT I GO TO THE MVC AND DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND PAY FOR DUPLICATES. I rather go to the court house and bring fraud and theft charges against the MVC and notify the media too. How about we play nice instead and you get the MVC to send me what I paid for? NJ Reg RVU-12H and JKR-78B. This is the state of our State I guess. No one wants to do their jobs any more. Just fall down and get paid, the new American mentality, like the girl who fell in the fountain while texting....

Send it to BECK, he forwards to Chritie's office and it's OVER rover......

I wanna watch the smoke.....:phone::banghead:

Sounds like a real trend.
I'm in the same boat with Florida. Second time it's happened and they want me to pay for duplicates too.
I was thinking of complaining to the local state representative, give them something constructive to do.

I contacted the Governor's office again on Monday. They connected me with some upper level admin at the NJ MVC who saw that my documents were sent out. I FINALLY received them today. :banghead: These were supposed to be in my possession OCTOBER 2010. Good thing I did not get stopped for a traffic check during the wait.

:drink:

New Jersey, it's like Russia, but with Snooky.

Snooky.... ugh (shudder) :sick::sick::sick:

Funny - my registration documents arrived, then the next day another pair of registration doc's arrived. Apparently the ones sent out on the 14th took 11 days to arrive while the ones sent out on the 24th only took 2 days.....
So who is screwing up.... the USPS or the NJ MVC or both? :zzz:

New Jersey, it's like Russia, but with Snooky.

Snooky.... ugh (shudder) :sick::sick::sick:

Funny - my registration documents arrived, then the next day another pair of registration doc's arrived. Apparently the ones sent out on the 14th took 11 days to arrive while the ones sent out on the 24th only took 2 days.....
So who is screwing up.... the USPS or the NJ MVC or both? :zzz:

:shocking: check the date/time on the envelopes and compare to the dates on the documents inside.....the truth will out.....

:beer::gurney: