Takses per driven km

Belgian1979vette

Well, the decission was taken here to tax driving your car per km and according to the CO2 production of the car.

Basically for an ordinary 4 pot this will boil down to about 0,1 € per km. For my wifes car (private) this is going to cost us another 2000 € a year in additional taxes. The car is used for 90 % for driving to and from work, so this boils down to about 10 € a day, or another 10 % additional taxes. Together with all the rest the car costs and the fact that i pay more taxes because she has in income, she will stay at home as soon as the tax gets final. It simply has no use anymore.:mad::bonkers: She is a nurse on intensive care and in that profession there is a shortage in skilled personell already. What in the hell are they doing ???

On the side, I can't even try to imagine how much it would cost to drive my vette when she finally gets finished. I think i'm going to convert her to a race-car and drive her only on a nearby ex-F1 circuit.:mad:

Jeeses ....:bomb:

So dumb assed green weenies rule in your country also....too bad, I dunno what it's going to take, but the working citizens simply have to take the .gov back from the weenies.....they are destroying modern civilization.....

:mad:

Can you give me a estimate on the costs in American dollars, I don't recognize the symbol you used , sorry man...

Last edited:
I was talking to a gentleman recently from Norway.
He was telling me how everything is essentially paid for by the governement.

You have a guaranteed retirement from birth.
Education, medical (major and otherwise).

And housing was IIRC, cheaper.

Then agani, he pays somewhere in the vicinity of 50-75% taxes!

Guess he doesn't realize that there's really no free ride:(

Sorry to hear they've decided to do that.

This azzclown we have for a "leader" would be the type to try to follow suit!:mad:

Please convert the symbols to US Dollars for me also if you don't mind.

Thnanks

This azzclown we have for a "leader" would be the type to try to follow suit!:mad:

Thnanks

It rather in the vicinity of 80-85 % in total we pay in the divers sorts of taxes.

I don't mind paying for some social security, but this is going way beyond that. The fact is even that i'm paying for pensions and the lott and I will probably never get any... I have never been unemployed in my life either. The taxation is going crazy however.

One Euro is $1.36; one Km is ~.61 miles. Therefore the tax cost is 22.4 cents per mile!
You have our sympathy; we fear for what may be coming to us next!

Personally, I can't wait for the next election!

Thnanks

It rather in the vicinity of 80-85 % in total we pay in the divers sorts of taxes.

I don't mind paying for some social security, but this is going way beyond that. The fact is even that i'm paying for pensions and the lott and I will probably never get any... I have never been unemployed in my life either. The taxation is going crazy however.

Yeah, that sounds more like what he was saying.

One Euro is $1.36; one Km is ~.61 miles. Therefore the tax cost is 22.4 cents per mile!

I spent 53 years just outside Wash Dc, in the Faryland burbs and I can assure you of some 40 cognitive years attesting to the stone total crookedness and complete ineptitude of the Fed.gov in general.....

I have spent time with 2 ex wives, and most of my close friends employed by the FED.gov directly.....I heard ALL the stories over the years....

the joint is run by the K st lawyers which is why lawyers should not hold public office, under conflict of interest laws....

and if it takes a constitutional amendment , so be IT.....

the country is coming to a close, and it's going to be FUGLY.....

:mad::pprrtt::goodnight:

Yes...the thieves the WH and Congress better be scared. Gonna finish sweeping the libs. out....and a few lousy Republicans too.

They are screwing us over then fold here. Well, like I said, I'll keep my wife at home and see where we'll end up.
The Dutch government tried the same thing last year and the proposal got withdrawn. Maybe they saw what was going to happen economy wise.