So, we went to the dog groomers

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
And they had moved.:cussing: It's now a medical pot dispensary.:quote: LMFAO

Guy next door to me in his late 60's has a machine shop.
About 5 years ago, he had a customer that was designing a pot vapor box, for medicinal purposes of course. Basically he copied it from a very successful German product. My buddy helped design and redesign this a bunch of times over the last few years and on a T&M basis made enough parts for around 200 boxes. The venture wasn't going very well since the customers partner and nephew (dead brother's son) had a hard time getting past the testing stages.:zzz: Finally he dumped the nephew and got an invester. A few weeks ago the invester bought out the original customer for 1.5 mil.

BTW, the new owner wants all the cad drawings (gcode) for production in China.

Guy next door to me in his late 60's has a machine shop.
About 5 years ago, he had a customer that was designing a pot vapor box, for medicinal purposes of course. Basically he copied it from a very successful German product. My buddy helped design and redesign this a bunch of times over the last few years and on a T&M basis made enough parts for around 200 boxes. The venture wasn't going very well since the customers partner and nephew (dead brother's son) had a hard time getting past the testing stages.:zzz: Finally he dumped the nephew and got an invester. A few weeks ago the invester bought out the original customer for 1.5 mil.

BTW, the new owner wants all the cad drawings (gcode) for production in China.
Morale of the story, never do to the German what you wouldn't want the Chinese to do to you :clap: