This is Great

Geoff Coenen

not only have I done this, I can tell you the make & model of almost every car - must have been made after 1961 - found this on a private chat room

the straight job flat bed truck is hilarious
the soundtrack is great also

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6jSHTnlE5E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This one reminds me of when I was a kid living upstate NY and doing what teenage boys do. There is an unintended lesson in Physics and controlling a car in a spin that comes out of it; but, they are having too much fun to think about it. Thanks to someone who went through the trouble of digitizing an old home made film movie to re-visit the early 60's. Cool!!

Last edited:
That brought back some old memories. Did a few spin outs in empty parking lots as a teenager (remember when stores used to be closed on Sunday?) Although as performed in the video, it looks silly and a little stupid - looked like one car got close to spectators, and did you see the one kid hanging out the window? However, spinning out a car on snow or the wet is a good experience. It's good training on how to handle a spinning car and also having experienced many spinouts, you tend not to panic if it happens for real. So far, I've never had an accidental 360 degree spin out; I've went down the road sideways a few times, but was able to correct back. I'd like to thank that my teenage experiences saved the day.(One sideways slide was in a TR3, lucky I'm still alive since these cars tended to roll over if slide sideways Found out later a lot of people were killed in TR3s).

It'd be a good experience if all drivers could experience some complete spin outs.

Last edited:
That brought back some old memories. Did a few spin outs in empty parking lots as a teenager (remember when stores used to be closed on Sunday?) Although as performed in the video, it looks silly and a little stupid - looked like one car got close to spectators, and did you see the one kid hanging out the window? However, spinning out a car on snow or the wet is a good experience. It's good training on how to handle a spinning car and also having experienced many spinouts, you tend not to panic if it happens for real. So far, I've never had an accidental 360 degree spin out; I've went down the road sideways a few times, but was able to correct back. I'd like to thank that my teenage experiences saved the day.(One sideways slide was in a TR3, lucky I'm still alive since these cars tended to roll over if slide sideways Found out later a lot of people were killed in TR3s).

It'd be a good experience if all drivers could experience some complete spin outs.

Amazing how I read posts here/anywhere that bring back mammories....

my first ex, driving around in a HUGE parking lot on Sunday morning, learning to drive my '67 grand prix....me nervous as a whore in church....watching....she did ok though....I remember her grinning like a wild woman, red hair in the wind....window down so we could shout back and forth her first solo ride....:surrender:

and so maybe 6 years ago, I got into a left turn beating a light, spun out the shark, over corrected to bring that damn ass around to the inside....away from the ditch, and then in to the divider curb....over corrected yet again, and from the center of the road, spun it 180* and came to a stop....all pissed off and cussing.....more luck than skill, truth be known....

then there is Larry, a old hotrod buddy, road racing behind me in his '67 Cuda, me in the '67 Grand Prix....and him swearing he saw LIGHT under my right rear wheel through some violent turns on the 2 lane country road....marked 25 mph max....we went in well over 60 mph.....

14" tires 78 series, bias ...no belts.....

and him telling me of meeting up with Billy Bob Jones.....a legit moonshine runner....while Larry was a student in Athens Alabama...north end of the state near Tenn border.....and a trip through the mountains back when Larry thought he could drive.....found out that in fact he couldn't drive for shit...but Billy Bob showed him how......

just like the movies......Larry about ghost white even for a white boy.....

:suicide::suicide::smash::surrender: