Looooooooooooooooooooooong Term Project

EEEEEXXXXXCCCCEEEEEELLLENT!

Bringing these cars back to life and original appearance is really great. I just spent the afternoon working on my 70. (Interior work and also verified that my McLeod twin disk clutch will fit the 70 flywheel).

I've been working on these cars off and on for 45 years. I first started with a passion for working on cars when I was in graduate school; I had a Triumph TR3 that had a major breakdown every 6 months. Less problems were more frequent. I had no money at that time and had to repair the car myself. I came to enjoy conquering these problems.

Don't mean to be condescending...but I've bought a bunch of stuff from Dr Rebuild. THANKS for the work you've done.

I'm really looking forward to this. My 92 YO Aunt Sil is also excited. I'll never forget the day in the summer when I was home from school 1964 and she just gave me the keys to her 1963 Fuelie. I did even ask her. But about 4 hours and $5.00 of gas later I brought her car back unscathed. My jaw just dropped when I accelerated & repeatedly punched it. Burn outs without trying; 4:11 yeow. I had to be grinning.
Never again was I the same. I also had "British Sports Car" an MG-B, and the difference was mind boggling. In 1970 when she advertised it for sale I was already hooked.

Thank you for the gracious compliment. I do appreciate it.