Ca. Blue cross 60% rate hike......

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Crying all over the TV this morning, stupid .gov all pissed off,

MY solution, stop the liber/progressive stu freeking Pidity in the Ca. gov ....

toss the liberals out on their asses, kill 'sanctuary cities' quit catering to the illegals and make employing them a very expensive fine....

time to toss the Pelosi, Boxer, Finestein's out on their asses....

but you know, they just elected moonbeam....so this is going to be FUNNY to watch.....

:yahoo::yahoo::1st:

toss the liberals out on their asses, kill 'sanctuary cities' quit catering to the illegals and make employing them a very expensive fine....

but you know, they just elected moonbeam....so this is going to be FUNNY to watch.....

No it won't. You and I will be bailing Californications ass out. Just watch. The Feds. will step in and bail out all the liberal/welfare states, just like they bailed out their union buddies.

No it won't. You and I will be bailing Californications ass out. Just watch. The Feds. will step in and bail out all the liberal/welfare states, just like they bailed out their union buddies.

Sadly, you'll very likely be correct. The Obama administration will, in time, make a breathless pronouncement that states like California, New York, Illinois, are TOO BIG TO FAIL and we have to bail them out immediately. Haven't we heard this before?

1)TARP. These financial institutions are too big to fail, we've got to bail them out. (Why do people say Republicans are friends of Wall Street...Heck with the Democrats, they've got family.)

2) Stimulus. We've got to pass this immediately. Newly a trillion dollars needs to be spend to keep unemployment from going above 8.7%!! Of course the stimulus didn't create any real job growth and unemployment increased.

3) START. We've got to pass this right now, even though the lame duck congress only has a few days left. If we don't pass this quickly, the Russsians will start a new arms race, blah, blah. OK it was passed.....but the Russians are delaying approving it. They are just rubbing Obama's nose in it that there was no hurry.

..............and about the CA increase in insurance. I sponsored my wife's grandson's green card. I'm obligated to support him and I pay private health insurance. I just got a big premium increase also (Blue Cross). Interesting....when Blue Cross sent out a letter to justify the increase they NEVER mentioned that the cost of insurance increase was due to ObamaCare. This administration has got the insurance companies whipped into shape.

I think you are correct, and it's a damn shame.....

maybe the R's in the house will not authorize any money for it....maybe....:suicide:

Sadly, you'll very likely be correct. The Obama administration will, in time, make a breathless pronouncement that states like California, New York, Illinois, are TOO BIG TO FAIL and we have to bail them out immediately. Haven't we heard this before?

1)TARP. These financial institutions are too big to fail, we've got to bail them out. (Why do people say Republicans are friends of Wall Street...Heck with the Democrats, they've got family.)

2) Stimulus. We've got to pass this immediately. Newly a trillion dollars needs to be spend to keep unemployment from going above 8.7%!! Of course the stimulus didn't create any real job growth and unemployment increased.

3) START. We've got to pass this right now, even though the lame duck congress only has a few days left. If we don't pass this quickly, the Russsians will start a new arms race, blah, blah. OK it was passed.....but the Russians are delaying approving it. They are just rubbing Obama's nose in it that there was no hurry.

..............and about the CA increase in insurance. I sponsored my wife's grandson's green card. I'm obligated to support him and I pay private health insurance. I just got a big premium increase also (Blue Cross). Interesting....when Blue Cross sent out a letter to justify the increase they NEVER mentioned that the cost of insurance increase was due to ObamaCare. This administration has got the insurance companies whipped into shape.

The last time I had health ins. was over 5 years ago. I could not afford the premium once it reached $700.00 a month for me and my daughter.
Between escalating health costs, real estate taxes, income taxes, auto & business insurance and the rising cost of living, I can not afford the American dream much longer, something has got to give.

DV8, not to feel like the lone stranger there, I have had NO coverage of any kind except SS recently....since '90....

nothing chronic, except the pain in the ass.....

:rolleyes::clobbered:

DV8, not to feel like the lone stranger there, I have had NO coverage of any kind except SS recently....since '90....

Damn Gene,

We're playing Russian Roulette. How long before it catches up with us? Where's our Obamacare? Maybe our skin's too light....:clobbered:

Damn Gene,

We're playing Russian Roulette. How long before it catches up with us? Where's our Obamacare? Maybe our skin's too light....:clobbered:

My family is antique Russian on both sides, so if I can't play Roulette, who can??? :bump:

I pay $8.50 per hour worked for health care. If I work overtime then health care for the ninth and tenth hour are 12.75 per hour , the eleventh hour & on - $17.00 per hour..

One month @ 160 hrs worked = $1360 . Add in overtime if worked and it can and has reached $2K a month.

And no it isnt a cadilac plan, its 80% coverage with a $750 copay.

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

I pay $8.50 per hour worked for health care. If I work overtime then health care for the ninth and tenth hour are 12.75 per hour , the eleventh hour & on - $17.00 per hour..

One month @ 160 hrs worked = $1360 . Add in overtime if worked and it can and has reached $2K a month.

And no it isnt a cadilac plan, its 80% coverage with a $750 copay.

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

I"d drop that coverage so damn fast their heads spin....no way man, you getting raped silly....

why you tolerate that??

:crap: