Verizon Sucks!

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
Did I say that Verizon SUCKS yet? I tried several times today to reach them without success. I was on hold for over 15 minutes at one point, then they broke the connection and I had to start over again. I waited until later in the day and tried again with the same results - how do they stay in business? I called Comcast and got a quick response - I guess that Comcast will get my business because of that and that alone..... Life in America sure ain't what it used to be.

Did I say that Verizon SUCKS yet?

VERIZON SUCKS!!!!!!

:beer:

I spend a long, long time two weeks ago on the phone and also using their website trying to get some information.......no luck. They do have a local store, so I went there and tried to get an answer, no luck. The sales people were clueless. All they are skilled at doing is selling contracts for Fios, etc.

Are you talking about the cell service? I've had nothing but good service from them. But I feel the same way about Sprint PCS and AT&T.

No, I am talking about their home services - TV, internet & telephone. It seems they left the barn door open and everyone left.....:smash: Getting in touch with Verizon was impossible no matter how I tried.