Added a C3 to the garage!

SCCA VETTE

After a long search we have added a 77 to the garage and will be this years project. Found it on CL about a hour from the house. It runs and drives great however stopping not so good. Body has a couple areas that need some attention but I would say it is a 7=8 out of 10. The interior is all there BUT needs replaced. The best part is there was 0 rust anywhere under the car. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to find rust anywhere. Paid 2500 for the car. :beer:

Congratulations on a nicely purchased C-3! At $2500 you must have been wearing a black bandanna over your face. Does it have a motor and trans? LOL
Good luck with the car and keep us posted on your planned upgrades.:photo:

Congratulations on a nicely purchased C-3! At $2500 you must have been wearing a black bandanna over your face. Does it have a motor and trans? LOL
Good luck with the car and keep us posted on your planned upgrades.:photo:

I was amazed BUT it runs great and makes NO noise. Very drivable except for the brakes. Going to get it later today so Pics will be posted later today

After a long search we have added a 77 to the garage and will be this years project. Found it on CL about a hour from the house. It runs and drives great however stopping not so good. Body has a couple areas that need some attention but I would say it is a 7=8 out of 10. The interior is all there BUT needs replaced. The best part is there was 0 rust anywhere under the car. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to find rust anywhere. Paid 2500 for the car. :beer:

For $2500, you can even part it out if it turns out to be a money pit. WOW, just WOW. Who was the owner, an old lady ?

For $2500, you can even part it out if it turns out to be a money pit. WOW, just WOW. Who was the owner, an old lady ?

The car came out of KY and the guy that had it was owed money and took it for what he was owed. We have a clean KY title. The guy did not want or need the car. He said he had a ton of calls on the car however nobody wanted to go to the middle of nowhere where he lived to look at it. He was straight up and honest about the car when I talked to him on the phone. The brakes worked when we got there however lost them when test driving. I think this helped get it cheaper. One of the rubber lines were dry rotted and seen it when I climbed under it. It even has a nice set of rally wheels with almost new tires on them.

SOME guys don't need a gun or mask....just a smile.....:photo::photo::photo: of the find......

things must be tough out that way, that's a super cheep price....

:gurney::drink::drink:

OH, BTW, '77, that was the year for the chrome horn button and TT ring, NO?? if so, does it still have them, and IF it does, would you part with the TT ring/lever???

lemme know .....

Believe it or not it is documented 89K (rough) miles. Please pay special attention to the cloths pin choke adjuster.:D

Here all he needed was a smile and some Benjamins....

:thumbs::smash::fishing::eek::twitch:

Congratulations. :thumbs: We gonna see you at Grissom with it this summer?

We will be there this summer for sure. This car should be raedy and with the new job working days and no weekends I should be able to make all the events this year.