Redneck Ozark dragster for sale!

Bullshark

We spent the weekend down at the Magic Dragon Custom Hotrod Show this weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. I thought Tim, Kevin, or one of you guys might be interested in this good deal I stumbled across. :1st: :suicide: :goodnight: :D

17481f4531e40ff.jpg

17481f4538c1bcd.jpg

Here is one for Twin Turbo :eek::lol:

17481f4b0b69eb8.jpg

Bullshark

Last edited:
Haha... yeah, I saw those cars there... Beautiful weekend, turned out nice considering the severe storms we had last week.

I wish I'd known you were going to be there, we could have hooked up and talked about Vette Stuff!:thumbs:

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Haha... yeah, I saw those cars there... Beautiful weekend, turned out nice considering the severe storms we had last week.

I wish I'd known you were going to be there, we could have hooked up and talked about Vette Stuff!:thumbs:

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Luster, I was looking for any C3 guys that I may know from here, thinking Tim or Kevin could possibly be there, but I guess I missed you. Four of us St. Louis C3 Sharks made the Trek with our BB corvettes. I think we were single handedly responsible for raising gas prices this week. :evil:

db5c.jpg

Bullshark

Yes, I saw your cars there. We left at exactly the same time you did on Saturday. We were at the traffic light at the toll bridge when you guys turned right.

'82 Red SB Coupe
'72 Red SB Coupe
'66 Yellow BB Vert
'65 Yellow BB Coupe
'65 Silver BB Coupe
'64 Blue SB Coupe
'77 Blue SB Coupe

We were parked slightly down the hill from you right in front of that shop with the tables and umbrellas out front.

I believe I may have drooled on a couple of the cars in your STL group!!!! Haha...:)

Like I said, I'll post some pics later.

I wanted to make it down for that but went down the weekend before and saw the family instead.I'm bummin!:(Looked like a good time.

I wanted to go to that show,but i spent most of Friday,and Sat cleaning up the mess in my yard the Tornado left behind :flash: Lost one tree and a lot of branches,privacy fence around the patio,the northern part of the fence,2 rain gutters,DTV dish,and water damage in the rec (wreck now) room,some of my neighbors did not fare so well.But i'm all back together now waiting for the next round :search:

Went to a show and swap meet at Jeese James park Sunday,had some nice cars there.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of our group...

There are a couple that I didn't get pics of, but a pretty good represenation.....

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

I wanted to go to that show,but i spent most of Friday,and Sat cleaning up the mess in my yard the Tornado left behind :flash: Lost one tree and a lot of branches,privacy fence around the patio,the northern part of the fence,2 rain gutters,DTV dish,and water damage in the rec (wreck now) room,some of my neighbors did not fare so well.But i'm all back together now waiting for the next round :search:

Went to a show and swap meet at Jeese James park Sunday,had some nice cars there.

Hey Kev,I was there for a short while and saw your vette settin all alone with the hood up, but could not find you.Saw a lot of cobras and not many vettes.I could not stay long and had to go practice with the band.