This is what

TimAT

Addict, Cruise-In Bird-Run 1 Veteran
Happens when you have Model T Fords, a lot of snow, and too much time on your hands.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4DbO9rX8DU[/ame]

What ELSE you going to DO out on the snow covered plains..???

I suppose you are the PREZ of that club???

:lol::lol::clap:

I wonder if the Model T with ski's was something made by Joseph Bombardier. He started his business adapting cars/trucks to operate in snow; ski's for steering and caterpillar threads.

I wonder if the Model T with ski's was something made by Joseph Bombardier. He started his business adapting cars/trucks to operate in snow; ski's for steering and caterpillar threads.

?? treads maybe....:bounce::bounce::rofl::thumbs:

?? treads maybe....:bounce::bounce::rofl::thumbs:

Here's one

http://www.histori.ca/minutes/minute.do?id=10204

There's a 46 second video, but scroll down and read the article. There's several others if you google Joseph Bombardier. When you read of all the things he invented, it's easy to think he had a fun life and justed couldn't help but make a lot of money without seemingly trying.

About Bombardier. Maybe some people don't know. Bombardier is now a manufacturer of passenger jet airplanes. Their airplanes are for about 100 to 120 or so people. They are making a large number of these airplanes. I think the airplanes are marketed under another name. I forget what it is.

About Bombardier. Maybe some people don't know. Bombardier is now a manufacturer of passenger jet airplanes. Their airplanes are for about 100 to 120 or so people. They are making a large number of these airplanes. I think the airplanes are marketed under another name. I forget what it is.

Knew a chick some years ago here that worked at Bombardier Financial....

large outfit, ....:eek:h: