I want one/ This is SO cool.

:shocking::shocking::p:clap::clap::1st::devil::devil::clap::clap::1st::devil::beer:

Wonder what THAT little gizmo sells for, wonder if it could entice a Great White into a race??:clap::clap::beer::1st:

Really neat. If I had money to piss away, I would definitely buy one. But with a normal person's bank account? Probably not.

Really neat. If I had money to piss away, I would definitely buy one. But with a normal person's bank account? Probably not.

Join the club man, it's about what my HOUSE is worth...today's market....

:shocking::bomb:

yep that is pretty cool..BUT I think it would kinda be like my Bass boat....even though it will rip across the the lake at 60 or so Mph :devil:....after awhile it gets boring:pprrtt:. Now....,,,, the Vette never gets boring....and I mean NEVER!!:cool:

c-ya
ToddG

I was thinking the same as Todd, I'd get bored with that in a hurry. Ideally, Richard Branson should buy them for his guests to play with. New visitors would enjoy them daily and guys like us get paid well to maintain them.:huh:

When it is capable of doing a backwards tail dance like a dolphin then I'll go out and get me one ..... :thumbs::D:smash:

yep that is pretty cool..BUT I think it would kinda be like my Bass boat....even though it will rip across the the lake at 60 or so Mph :devil:....after awhile it gets boring:pprrtt:. Now....,,,, the Vette never gets boring....and I mean NEVER!!:cool:

c-ya
ToddG

The BEST is to haul the kids out on tubes/boards/skis and GO for it.....

do wild spins at 35 mph or so......

sling them out at what gotta be 100 mph on the end of that rope.....

:p:hissyfit::censored::evil:

Looks like a really uncomfortable ride. Also, when driving it submerged, I'd hate to think what'd happen if the windshield caved in.

What if a killer whale don't like you while your in it?

Run ORKA, RUN!!!!:harhar:

Guess in all there planning they never factored in that. But on the plus side a trip to any lake or river with one of these with two seats could score you any guys girl who is bored on their boat. But ocean cruising I think I might be a bit scared. A pissed off orca could trash ya pretty bad in one of those and I hear orcas like to kill dolphins and sharks. Food for thought!