Pissed off and laughing

remix it with my Bronx accent & replace the names with Sen. Chris Dudd, Congressman Fudge Packer Barney Frank, FannyMae, FreddieMac, CITI, Paulson, etc.

We must be getting old Geoff, certainly the list is 500 times longer....easy...

:crap::ill:

I couldn't have said it better myself - You take a loaf of bread and go to jail. The bank CEO rapes the bank (and the public) and gets to live all over the world....:club:

I couldn't have said it better myself - You take a loaf of bread and go to jail. The bank CEO rapes the bank (and the public) and gets to live all over the world....:club:

Them execs are paid/hired/bossed by the BORD OF DIRECTORS, so who sets on the BOARD??

the families of the billionaires, that's who...why/how?? they establish the 'Bill and Malinda GATES' FOUNDATION.....ostensibly to help whatever charity....

BUT that 'foundation' is run/managed by who? who do they account TO??

so now those 'foundation' workers are appointed to the INTERLOCKING boards of directors of various corporations.... they get paid what USED to be a reasonable money, not any more.....

so the MAJOR MONEY folks talking BILLIONS here, if not TRILLIONS basically run the world....and they want power .....simple as that....

which is/was always the case, just a matter of scale....

it's the PROGRESSIVES...using any form of marx to hitler to anything BUT the words of Locke and the founding fathers.....

simple form...believe NONE of them...eff the .gov

I had hope with the Tea party movement...but they already co-opted and the 'new' conngress not even seated yet....

:nuts::clobbered::hunter::club:

I say we give massive tax breaks --and dare I say?, large bonus payments as well--to them all because only by virtue of the great profits generated thereby might they, hopefully m'lord, perchance deem to give me a pittance of a wage from my simple labor with which I might begin to learn to become a productive human. T'were it not for their ample generosity, I would not need to fight and starve and die to prove myself a worthy being, and so would be but worthless scum.

I say we give massive tax breaks --and dare I say?, large bonus payments as well--to them all because only by virtue of the great profits generated thereby might they, hopefully m'lord, perchance deem to give me a pittance of a wage from my simple labor with which I might begin to learn to become a productive human. T'were it not for their ample generosity, I would not need to fight and starve and die to prove myself a worthy being, and so would be but worthless scum.

You don't NEED a jump start DO you??

(start a Bus with that acid comment).....you a better wordsmith....give you that....

:thumbs:

I love the guys honesty. I'd vote him to replace our governor in a heartbeat.