Lars....what's up man??

just wasted 6 minutes of my life reading those 3 pages at CF.... will we ever know what the "tube bending" thread was (is) ?? The sanitizing crew at CF stroke once again :lol:

with tons of advertisements, vendor protection and thread sanitizing - why would you even go there ??

just wasted 6 minutes of my life reading those 3 pages at CF.... will we ever know what the "tube bending" thread was (is) ?? The sanitizing crew at CF stroke once again :lol:

with tons of advertisements, vendor protection and thread sanitizing - why would you even go there ??

Because I'm plagued with a laptop, wifi, comfortable easy chair and during tv commercials, the choice is simple, internet or listening to my wife. :waxer:

Because I'm plagued with a laptop, wifi, comfortable easy chair and during tv commercials, the choice is simple, internet or listening to my wife. :waxer:

Hey, wait a second......

Attachments

• someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg
    someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 32
It's a good time to poke the hornets nest there again. :crylol: Not that it does any good......those dumbasses will never change.

You will NEVER see that type of shit here.
He is more than welcome to post anything he wishes here, anytime.:drink:

The problem with the CF C3 section is that you have mods who are C5/C6 floormat people.

They have no clue nor do they ever want to.... on anything technical or recognizing who the technical experts are, and the value they bring to the site.

And to further exacerbate the problem they often side with their OT buddies.

Someone is not being 100% honest, mods say he wasn't banned... what is it? He never was banned, he was un-banned, he is banned...

Someone is not being 100% honest, mods say he wasn't banned... what is it? He never was banned, he was un-banned, he is banned...

That is why I asked here, over 'there' I maybe banned for asking, really....

:gurney::banned:

at any rate, I hope he don't disappear off the wire....

Recieved this email this morning

I have been here a few year and this goes on constantly. Banning someone, lock down a thread. Pure baby bull s t. The moderators should grow some thick skin. I am done here there are plenty of forums out there

Artsvette73:

Based on your comment above made in the "Lars," thread, I have solidified your decision, and permanently blocked your account on Corvette Forum.

Regards,

Jesse
cor08vette on the forum
Administrator

I replied ...........You did me a favor