My best friend!

GT6Steve

Hey Guys,

I'd like you to meet my best friend. We've been together since school in the sixties and last night we hooked up after he's been living in Oregon for the last 15 years.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmW5HZ8XqmA[/ame]

It's pure Joe to not accept the dole money.... :clap:

Hey , You guys glossed right over this even after all the bitchin about how things are these days.

Hey! This is my best friend who wasn't willing to live on unemployment! This is America in action! Not a bunch of suck butt Oprah watchers, a real American making it work!

I'm damned freakin' proud of him and a little recognition is in order. GO BUY A HOTDOG FROM A WHITE GUY>>>>>:drink::drink:

Good for him! Instead of working for the man....be the man :drink:

I thought best friends were for grade school????

Last edited:
It starts in grade school perhaps but you never lose the good ones....

Yup, for sure, my oldest friend for 1/2 a century now, he GAVE this household THREE new/refurb DELL computers, last one was with all the accessories, monitor, printer, etc.....

we had a lightening strike on one of these tall oaks around here in this hill, guy across the street, pix on photobucket site below....blew the living crap outta all our shit and 5+ houses around that we know of....surely on the other street there was more damage....1/4 acre burb, nothing fancy....so Ken send this along when I inquired if he had a mommy board for Linda's computer which was like 6? years old....

then her laptop started dieing, no local help....I call Ken....he sends her a 17" Dell.....I think he got a connection with them...not sure....

then outta the blue he sends ME a new setup...mine was working, so we gave my old machine to one of Linda's book keep clients for his office, his business not going so smooth, Linda wasn't there to hold his hand and keep his money straight, he'd be done by now....

Ken is a olde tyme geek like me....he married one of the Scottish nurses we met up with in Ft. Worth '70, ...he stayed and is the only man I know who worked in private industry all his life and made all the correct choices....
his daughters are well into 6 figger salaries, each...and their husbands are high 6 figgers.....millionaire mansions.....literally...smart kids, how in the hell with two of them working, Ken and Lilly managed to keep them outta drugs and crap is just astounding....

1/2 a century, I think back and there are some FUNNY stories there....:drink::drink::eek::gurney::ill::drink::evil: