Teen Passes Police Cruiser at 100 MPH

video didn't work for but I found it on youtube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzhfImSFAI0[/ame]

amazing.... did he really survive this ???

Just heard on the radio that the kid is going to be on the "Today" show......................today.

Reminds me when I was younger. I was doing 100 (In the Vette on the 91 fwy.) CHiP passed me. Gave me a verbal over the bullhorn. "Slow Down" He was doing much faster. (There was a time when you could drive that fast on the 91 duning the day without there being traffic in the way and if you did get pulled over they would just write you for 5 or 10 miles over the limit.)

George

Reminds me when I was younger. I was doing 100 (In the Vette on the 91 fwy.) CHiP passed me. Gave me a verbal over the bullhorn. "Slow Down" He was doing much faster. (There was a time when you could drive that fast on the 91 duning the day without there being traffic in the way and if you did get pulled over they would just write you for 5 or 10 miles over the limit.)

George

I remember when I 495, the DC beltway, running through Md, and Va.....opened in '63 or so.....

guys used it as a dragstrip, the road was empty, no one knew WTF to DO with it, not until '66-67 did it get much use.....

now, it's 4+++ lanes each way, referred to as the inner loop and the outer loop, and wife holds her eyes shut in terror.....

:eek::gurney::ill: