Lamborghini

Very nice video. Funny enough, I was particularly impressed with the Italian roads. Those are in much better shape than those in CA. The camera would have been bouncing around a lot more here.

Performance aside, I've never cared for most of Lamborghini styling. EXCEPT, the old Countach (with rear wing). Love to look at that car.

Not even the miura or the recent miura concept??

Saw one live on the highway recently (I think it was a LP640), and was really unimpressed. You expect them bigger, and somewhat more elegant (at least from the back).

Performance aside, I've never cared for most of Lamborghini styling. EXCEPT, the old Countach (with rear wing). Love to look at that car.

Not even the miura or the recent miura concept??

The original Miura was certainly an attractive car (I'm not familiar with the new concept version), but I never lusted after it like the Countach.

First pix looks like a shark with a '68 'Cuda fastback spliced on the ass....

Second pix looks like some GOD AWFUL dopey looking headlights spliced into a car with SOME hope, otherwise.....

Third pix....tail lights look like Trans Am lights spliced into the rear of a C3.....

sorry, but if I had scads of money to spend and had ANY knowledge of automotive history that particular design would bring a smile, but no interest beyond that....

:censored:

Make an appointment with your optometrist asap, you're missing out.

Reventon-2.jpg

Make an appointment with your optometrist asap, you're missing out.

Reventon-2.jpg

The front is nice, it has the smile that sez 'hello'....kinda like a sexy woman.....

I want to see the sides and rear too....

:yahoo:

Never seen a Reventon?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhyLkp3F0Nw&feature=related[/ame]

You should see one in person, imo it's the most menacing looking car around to date.