Hey Mike, RED.......

If nothing else, call the Sheriff in his town, and look into theft or fraud charges. Sometimes a local Sheriff will make a call or visit, and he might be compelled to pay you.

D_B is either stupid, ignorant, or an absolutely pathetic liar (or all three).

Last edited:
maybe I should sign in under another name....

why the hell would you want to do that?

Raise hell just for shits and giggles....:banned::drink:

Again, why? "Shits & giggles"? Why?
It's all just bullshit: internet, swapmeet, whatever--you pays your money, you takes your chances. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. The odds are never in your favor.
Why? Why get 'involved'?
Just drop it, you lost nothing, someone else did for being a sucker. Suckers are born every minute, I'm one too (oh lord this ain't the place!)
But I guess that's why the TV tabloids at the checkout counter sell so well, Huh?
Sheeeeit.

Well, I'm off to get suckered yet once again (oh yeah!) And I will love every moment of it and know it goddam full & well that once again on Monday morning on the way to work I will be hitting myself upside the head..... but still have a shit-eatin smile on my face when I walk into the office & they ask me how my weekend was....And I'll say just say "OK" and nothing else, knowing my weekend was one hell of a lot better than theirs, no matter what glorius football games or whatever they yak about.....

maybe I should sign in under another name....

why the hell would you want to do that?

Raise hell just for shits and giggles....:banned::drink:

Again, why? "Shits & giggles"? Why?
It's all just bullshit: internet, swapmeet, whatever--you pays your money, you takes your chances. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. The odds are never in your favor.
Why? Why get 'involved'?
Just drop it, you lost nothing, someone else did for being a sucker. Suckers are born every minute, I'm one too (oh lord this ain't the place!)
But I guess that's why the TV tabloids at the checkout counter sell so well, Huh?
Sheeeeit.

Well, I'm off to get suckered yet once again (oh yeah!) And I will love every moment of it and know it goddam full & well that once again on Monday morning on the way to work I will be hitting myself upside the head..... but still have a shit-eatin smile on my face when I walk into the office & they ask me how my weekend was....And I'll say just say "OK" and nothing else, knowing my weekend was one hell of a lot better than theirs, no matter what glorius football games or whatever they yak about.....

Yeh, pretty good weekend, wife was energizer bunny this morning....so we went to work and cleaned up Frankensteins' garage/store room/workshop over the last two days....uncleaned in over 6 years.....

:crap::zzz::blush:

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146267

Sound familiar?? look down about 4-6 posts....you won't believe it.....

honestly, I got booted off there for not being PC enough for them....

so I can't reply....oh well, maybe I should sign in under another name....

:evil::drink::drink:

Hey-Gene, I was away and just got back. There are not many dickhead/deadbeats out there, but it appears Art found one. One has to be desperate to sell their good name for $50. If anyone sees the INFILTRATOR stick his head up, chop it off. The moderators over there ought to let him know they are aware of the situation and not let him changer his identity until the issue is cleared. I buy used parts often and have had mostly good experiences, but I'm a buyer and not a seller. My best wishes go out to Art!