ebay gem

Ok, TT I maybe a few fries short of a happy meal sometimes but aren't those just standard highly rusted out small block chevy valve covers?

If so then it's a joke.........right?

Ok, TT I maybe a few fries short of a happy meal sometimes but aren't those just standard highly rusted out small block chevy valve covers?

If so then it's a joke.........right?

NO JOKE...those are the highly sought after original hi-perf/lightweight survivor valve covers.....I would kill for a set, now if I can just find someone to advance me the $1000 buy it now, I would buy them now.

I got something a while back from ebay saying I could have a free add. Do you think this guy got the same offer?

Sheesh I could get rich quick! I got lotsa old RatRoid crap, and a buncha old batteries to 'enhance patina' with.....
Tell me what you want, and the amount of RatRhoid-ed-ness you need for that Old Skool look, and I'll send you a price quote asap.....Visa & Mastercharge accepted, of course....

Geez!! I ve got the stock set off my 77 in great shape and even painted blue. I'll give them away if someone wants to pay shipping!!!