SPEEDVETTE C3/C6 Z06 pictures

SpeedvetteC3

This is our latest project. It an 80 C3 vette that we added C6 bumpers tailights and headlights to make it look like a C6. We then had molds made and are going to offer front and rear clips to convert your C3 to a C6..
We are working on a new website that should be up and running within a day or so. The website is called SPEEDVETTE.com 2ry5xqv.jpg
2upvaes.jpg
15zp5xy.jpg

sorry but IMO that's hideous. Especially the rear fascia angled like that.....

I like it except the front fender vent opening, just my opinion but I think it would look better with the C3 opening because that is located lower, below the body line.

Are you going to offer a complete kit with taillights and headlights ?

How do you make the 12x19 wheels fit ? I'm guessing you're using a 3" spacer ?

How does the front/rear clip fit a otherwise stock C3 in regards to the wheels ? How much wider is the body and what size wheels are needed to fill the fenders ?

I personally don't like it, looks dulled down, gone are the sharp angle, the pointy nose.
Never liked Vette except C3's, so I biaised.

I like it, it'll be interesting to see how that all attaches and just how much work it takes. I like the look of the rear, and I like the headlight adaptation too.

I do like the more angled front of the cars as they are originally better, but this is an interesting alternative. Plus, I doubt the original front end would work with the new rear.

I like it, it'll be interesting to see how that all attaches and just how much work it takes. I like the look of the rear, and I like the headlight adaptation too.

I do like the more angled front of the cars as they are originally better, but this is an interesting alternative. Plus, I doubt the original front end would work with the new rear.

The next one we build is going to be a convertible using a stock 69' front clip.

I think it would be cool to do the rear bumper and leave the front end alone.

I think it looks okay. Not my thing, but it would appeal to some.

My feeling exactly! I like the look, but would like to see how the parts attach and cost of a kit.

My feeling exactly! I like the look, but would like to see how the parts attach and cost of a kit.

You will need to remove your front and rear clips and bond ours on. The same as installing a factory clip. The cost will be posted on our website soon.

how about my questions about the width and the fitment of wheels?

Used C6 headlights are up to $1000 for a good usable pair with the resistor boxes (ballast???) and clear lenses without cracks....

I like the kit, it's unique and it sure will turn heads. It's not going to be cheap, I'm sure :D

Will the C6 impact foam fit behind the new rear clip ??

Used C6 headlights are up to $1000 for a good usable pair with the resistor boxes (ballast???) and clear lenses without cracks....

I like the kit, it's unique and it sure will turn heads. It's not going to be cheap, I'm sure :D

We are going to take all those measurements and post them soon. I haven't seen the impact foam your talking about but doubt it would fit without some modification Again not having one in front of me I can't say for sure. As for the headlights, prices vary on a used set. The wire splicing needed to make ALL the lighting work is extremly easy. Anyone who has ever done minimal wire splicing on a vehicle will have NO problem making the needed splices.
We spent a lot of time while developing this kit to cover all the bases and make it very user friendly. Anyone who has bonded on a front or rear clip on a Vette will have NO problem installing our kit.
We are working on a very complete set of instuctions and Pics which will be supplied with every kit.

We are going to take all those measurements and post them soon. I haven't seen the impact foam your talking about but doubt it would fit without some modification Again not having one in front of me I can't say for sure. As for the headlights, prices vary on a used set. The wire splicing needed to make ALL the lighting work is extremly easy. Anyone who has ever done minimal wire splicing on a vehicle will have NO problem making the needed splices.
We spent a lot of time while developing this kit to cover all the bases and make it very user friendly. Anyone who has bonded on a front or rear clip on a Vette will have NO problem installing our kit.
We are working on a very complete set of instuctions and Pics which will be supplied with every kit.

Welcome to the motley crew.....

You obviously have some talent....:yahoo:

I like all of the reboops Ive ever saw,the C6s redone to look like C2, C3s ect.and this is a neat look,wonder if it would fit the older sugar scoop window bodies,I think a better look,no?
Gimpy

No the C6 impact foam will not fit behind the new rear clip. The clips bond on just like the factory clips.
I used Factory Reproductions Z06 Spyder wheels with 3" adaptors.
We molded flares on the clips to get the wider wheels on and for a more aggressive look like the Z06.
We will post the dimensions on our website soon, as well as wheel and tire sizes that will fit. Pricing and more information will be on our site soon.

Thanks for your interest..

I like all of the reboops Ive ever saw,the C6s redone to look like C2, C3s ect.and this is a neat look,wonder if it would fit the older sugar scoop window bodies,I think a better look,no?
Gimpy

Our clips will fit 68-82. You need to use a rear window from a 78-82.

This is our latest project. It an 80 C3 vette that we added C6 bumpers tailights and headlights to make it look like a C6. We then had molds made and are going to offer front and rear clips to convert your C3 to a C6..
We are working on a new website that should be up and running within a day or so. The website is called SPEEDVETTE.com 2ry5xqv.jpg
2upvaes.jpg
15zp5xy.jpg

Front fender scoops need to line up with body line.
Hood rise looks too flat from front to rear, like you just used a 1x4 and troweled it flat.

Otherwise well done.

I like it except the front fender vent opening, just my opinion but I think it would look better with the C3 opening because that is located lower, below the body line.

Are you going to offer a complete kit with taillights and headlights ?

How do you make the 12x19 wheels fit ? I'm guessing you're using a 3" spacer ?

How does the front/rear clip fit a otherwise stock C3 in regards to the wheels ? How much wider is the body and what size wheels are needed to fill the fenders ?

The body measures 72.5" at the wheel wells. Stock is 68"