Hi Folks

s79vette

Saw the web site mentioned on another forum and thought I'd check it out. Am a sucker for anything Corvette so here I am. Got car out today to let it sit out in the rain and get cleaned of winter dust as I failed to put cover on it last fall.
Started right up with old gas and all systems seem ready to go, just need to call and get full coverage again and hit the road back and forth to work as weather allows. Will monitor site and may pop in ow and then. Later Steve

Welcome aboard Steve!!! Yeah, this upper mid-west weather sure sucks. I've had full coverage on my '75 since April 15th...it's still in storage because it has either rained or snowed every weekend since and the shows have already started. Maybe next weekend...

I digress...again welcome aboard. Marv :thumbs:

Saw the web site mentioned on another forum and thought I'd check it out. Am a sucker for anything Corvette so here I am. Got car out today to let it sit out in the rain and get cleaned of winter dust as I failed to put cover on it last fall.
Started right up with old gas and all systems seem ready to go, just need to call and get full coverage again and hit the road back and forth to work as weather allows. Will monitor site and may pop in ow and then. Later Steve

Welcome! Hope the weather gets much better very soon for you guys up north.