Welder's girlfriend.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Well, so it seems, my welder buddy has accumulated yet another girlfriend, and so wife and I just visited their/his place for first time since she has moved in with him.....

it's been a man cave for nearly 20 years, with no serious changes in the 13 years I known him....he owns a '68 Goat coupe, which is how we met over a Pontiac T shirt I happened to wear on cruise night back then, when I first moved here.....

so anyway, they are redecorating the 'man cave'......

a few changes, seems Ella is from Germany, and her father is Italian...and so speaks American with a thick accent, thicker than Karstens even.....

so we setting around discussing the changes to the joint, and so she says John's life as he knew it is over with......

OUT are the white walls, out are the old rugs, out is the old stereo cabinets, OUT are the old TV sets.....

She is a nurse, and so said 'Prozac does wonders'......

hummmmmm......

thought the solid European connection was funny....much less the comment.....

John is the fellow who did all the welding for my '72 vette, without him, little to nothing would have been done.....

:gurney::drink::drink::evil:

A nurse heh? been there done that. Tell him to comply nurses get their way with either the easy way or the hard way and he won't like the hard way! He's doomed I see a enema in his future!

A nurse heh? been there done that. Tell him to comply nurses get their way with either the easy way or the hard way and he won't like the hard way! He's doomed I see a enema in his future!

Jeff, you simply have NO idea.....and this part is stone serious....

about 9? years ago, Johnny was dating up some chick who turned out to be a BDSM type Madame'.....how they spell that?? anyway, it got into some interesting projects....I stopped by to BS and talk cars and so there is this very obvious, JAIL CELL in his garage....I just laughed, asking WTF?? he cracks up and sez it's a project for this chick he knows.....BDSM.......

well over a year or so, that little stand up jail cell for her 'dungeon' turns into a small business.....we only did maybe 20 grand of work...at most...but the funny thing is, some of the gear WE designed and built...was in BDSM niteclubs....

St. Catherine's wheels hung from walls, whipping crosses.....self standing and leaning, a little thing we called the 'Family Entertainment Center' because it was proportioned like a bunch of old TV/stereo gear I used to fix.....

naked women dancing in cages hoisted up high....

lacing tables suspended from steel works...all on a KD fashion for road use....

Me Johnny and Nick used to gather up with maybe Leather Lee and some chicks to design this stuff in Johnny's garage....seriously...funny as it sounds....

we outfitted two night clubs......one of which was connected....

seriously.....one of the guys running the club was found in the river.....

I know nothing.....:censored:

I was the seriously concerned 'engineer' for the GUILLOTINE project, it was a seriously looking lethal machine, followed all the drawings of them from the olde tyme daze in France...

but in fact it had 4 backups artfully disguised in the construction, and totally OVER done in design....all it was, was a LOUD noise maker.....

the falling blade weight mechanism was about 6 lbs...from a height of 8 feet, had to clear two 1/2" welded knobs, one on each side of the drop.....and 1/4" of artfully covered steel over the neck, and then about 1/5" of wood.....and the blade was polished aluminum....

this all from when the economy was good, and folks had time to spend acting weird.....

hey, it floated some cash till better times.....

:hissyfit::censored::gurney:

Yep that dude gonna get his enema thats for sure! Mrs. Liquid plumber gonna have him beggin for mercy.

Yep that dude gonna get his enema thats for sure! Mrs. Liquid plumber gonna have him beggin for mercy.

Dunno, don't care, alls I know is they are a funny couple, we can set there and laugh our asses off over some of the shit over the damn dam years....

:drink: