Muslim woman poops in a Dutch supermarket

It's purpose is to show what foul pigs they are...no, that would be an insult to a pig.

To support TT's point, that may seem perfectly acceptable at home OR it may be a symbolic revolt.

Either way, I don't want the religion of peace around me.

Jeez, I've got enough trouble with "Reconquista" here in the southwest.:cussing:

So THAT"S why they insist their women wear that crap. To take a crap.:bs:

The only good muslim is a dead muslim imho.

Pretty much have to agree, I"m afraid.....

Until the last few years, I never thought of it, but what with these 'honor' killings being pulled off here by islamics.....I think back of a old co-worker/friend of mine from the 70's yet....he was a lousy tech, but had some uses around the shop....had to keep a eye he never got into shit he didn't know about....at any rate, by his last name he had some islamic background and as much as said so....he killed his girlfriend, and beat the courts case, and started eating SO much it killed him of a heart attack....her name was Darla, his name was Vic Saadah (sp?)

:ill::banned:

Wow, the level of discernment on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
Cultural differences/misunderstanding set aside, the asshole ratio is pretty much the same in every civilization.
I bet if you would a find thread starting with one of those redneck youtube video and followed my answers stating all American are inbreed retards, you'd be pissed and for a good reason.
Met a lot of Muslim in my life, some was easy going respectful guys, some was stubborn idiots.

My personal take is that this all come down to the education level, and the real question is should western countries allow immigration of people with poor/no education level.

I never said that muslim integrism what not something we should be concerned about, but sometimes when I see the result of Christian bigotry, I just as scared.

My .02
Peace

The only good muslim is a dead muslim imho.
by his last name he had some islamic background... [] ....her name was Darla, his name was Vic Saadah (sp?)

:ill::banned:

The name sound more indian than arabic, I'd say Sikh (not muslim, but still quiet hardcore ideology).
Alas Honor killing is not an muslim exclusivity.

Unsure of the spelling, he did indicate arab/islamic, and didn't look like Indian.dot......no typical Indian accent.....

:drink:

Cultural differences/misunderstanding set aside, the asshole ratio is pretty much the same in every civilization.

....right, that's why they top the crime statistics and the welfare benefits and what not.

....right, that's why they top the crime statistics and the welfare benefits and what not.
Sure TT.
The thing is, especially in Europe, we've let come in "economical immigration", poor uneducated dudes for doing the harsh jobs nobody wants to do anymore.
In the opposite, here in Canada, immigration is much more selective, only guy with diplomas and and/or needed qualification are accepted, I can tell you, that makes quiet a difference.

AND PARDON MY ROYAL AMERICAN YANKEE ASS, BUT.....the world wide scenes of them dancing in the streets on 9/11 they can go to fucking hell forever....and if it was ME as Prez, they's be there already....

stone dead serious.....and I know full well how to pull it off too.....

:thankyou:

Sure TT.
The thing is, especially in Europe, we've let come in "economical immigration", poor uneducated dudes for doing the harsh jobs nobody wants to do anymore.

That was in the 70s, here they all had a temporary work permit. Sure enough the leftists felt it was inhumane to send them back when there was no more work. They were allowed to stay, bring their family, breed like rabbits, bring their whole village, import brides, "economical" refugees, more and more came. The "dirty jobs no one wanted" is grossly overrated, most of them haven't worked a day in their lives. All they do is hold up their hands, refuse to become a meaningful part of society (living here for 30+ years and not speaking a word of our language) and just try to be as disruptive as possible, all day any day.

Fuck em! Deport their collective asses back. They always complain they don't like it here, well then..if you don't like it, get the fuck out!!

Sure TT.

That was in the 70s, here they all had a temporary work permit. Sure enough the leftists felt it was inhumane to send them back when there was no more work. They were allowed to stay, bring their family, breed like rabbits, bring their whole village, import brides, "economical" refugees, more and more came. The "dirty jobs no one wanted" is grossly overrated, most of them haven't worked a day in their lives. All they do is hold up their hands, refuse to become a meaningful part of society (living here for 30+ years and not speaking a word of our language) and just try to be as disruptive as possible, all day any day.

Fuck em! Deport their collective asses back. They always complain they don't like it here, well then..if you don't like it, get the fuck out!!

We got TWO glaring goups like that here, both need told...PROduce or leave!!!, and that is PRO duce, not REpro....damnit....

islamics and latinos.....

we simply have enough problems here in this country...and limited resources to deal with, there is NOT enough to go round for the entire WORLD....

I dunno, somehow America went in and did our damnedest to help the rest of the world, and somehow we are supposed to be the BAD guys???

perhaps we fought on the RONG SIDE in WW2?? just maybe?? for all the fucking THANKS we get??

pardon my ass, but really now, all the shit we hear 60 years later and we supposed to do MORE??

we supposed to act like we OWE the islamics something??

if anything they OWE US.....without US, they would be riding a Camel in the desert....not smoking one....

Pardon MY royal God DAMN ass, but this is one of the only forums on earth I can speak fairly clearly .....minor that our exposure is....

I still feel, and most ANY objective misery/development index that bothers to tell the TRUTH will agree, the 3 rd world was better off under 'colonialism' then before or since.....truth be known....

index for inflation please....living standards////uncontrolable population growth....etc...

I am conservative in many ways.....and a total heathen in others....

life is tough, grow a shell and a beard...

:gurney::thankyou::drink:

I dunno, somehow America went in and did our damnedest to help the rest of the world, and somehow we are supposed to be the BAD guys???
I do respect you beliefs mr Vette, but you got to be f***ing kidding me on this one.
USA ain't snow white when it comes to foreign policies.
Ask palestinian how they feel about the billion USA pour every year so Israel can keep on running the world biggest concentration camp we call the Gaza strip.
Ask nicaraguans how they feel about the CIA involvement with the contras spreading terror in their country.
Ask Iranian AND irakis how they feel about USA selling weapon and intelligence to both country so the war they fought would never comes to an end.
Ask irakis how they feel about being invaded for alleged connection with terrorist and possession of WMD, when both turned to be big lies.
Ask Afghan how they feel about CIA once again arming and training taliban, which a the time was very convenient "enemies of my enemy".
I could go on.

It's realpolitik, and has nothing to do with humanism.
Like any other powerfull enough country, USA first serve its own interest.
I'm not happy with people celebrating 9/11 as a blow back for USA, but I'm not surprised either.

I could say equivalent thing about my home country France, and wouldn't be surprised that in some country in Africa or Middle East we're hated to the core. You're always someone else bad guys.

I do respect you beliefs mr Vette, but you got to be f***ing kidding me on this one.
USA ain't snow white when it comes to foreign policies.

OK, I"ll settle for beige, show me another 'country' that did any better over the last 200 years........

Ask palestinian how they feel about the billion USA pour every year so Israel can keep on running the world biggest concentration camp we call the Gaza strip.

They can strip all the want in Gaza, but got news, it's a modern society OR one of rags.....they got their choice.....

eff the religious crap, unless it's a excuse for FAILURE......SO who is building, who is blowing shit UP????

Ask nicaraguans how they feel about the CIA involvement with the contras spreading terror in their country.
Ask Iranian AND irakis how they feel about USA selling weapon and intelligence to both country so the war they fought would never comes to an end.

IF CARTER had been a decent Prez...we wouldn't have the problems of today....but NO, that asswhole was one of the PROGRESSIVES all wandering about waving hands in the air about being a one world after all....type crapola.....

Ask irakis how they feel about being invaded for alleged connection with terrorist and possession of WMD, when both turned to be big lies.

Iraq was invaded because Sadass run the BEST subterfuge on the planet directed against IRAN....and so he knew damn well IF the USA found out about the grand LIE, the 'cover would be blown'....and so exposed....he knows well as WE do about our internal 'state' department, much less DOD 'leaks'.....

Ask Afghan how they feel about CIA once again arming and training taliban, which a the time was very convenient "enemies of my enemy".
I could go on.

I do think that thing was done to treat the Russians same as WE were treated in 'Nam.....but in fact it was a tactical error on our part, and we should not have bothered....let the 'Afgans' be hounded forever....lord knows nothing ELSE going on there worth mentioning, unless you consider illegal drugs......

It's realpolitik, and has nothing to do with humanism.
Like any other powerfull enough country, USA first serve its own interest.

SO, if we don't, who WILL??? get REAL MAN.....
I'm not happy with people celebrating 9/11 as a blow back for USA, but I'm not surprised either.

Honestly, I"m surprised there are SO many disloyal 'americans' they let it happen at all....

I could say equivalent thing about my home country France, and wouldn't be surprised that in some country in Africa or Middle East we're hated to the core. You're always someone else bad guys.[/QUOTE]

SO what you say in the full of soap ick all mode is that we can't WIN??

WE, AMERICAN and by extension the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT have brought more peace/prosperity/ENRICHMENT/and yes PROGRESS to the rest of the world, if they liked it or NOT....

take a honest look at history for a change, not something propaganda published by some commie bastards/nazi bastards....

take a serious look, sure we/American not PURRFEKT but on balance we done 90% good....and if I was a banker that is a HELL of a ROI....

Pardon my editing, it maybe not be so good....I tried.....:confused::drink:

Mr Vette, if by any chance in the future we go get some beer in a bar it will be a hell of a night :rofl::drink::devil: