RV/Motor Home windows......

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
The Class C motor home project....Linda really wants the windows to slide, fine, the flipouts work good, but the sliders are of course aluminum frames, and have a 1/8-3/16 groove in the slider part, that is to secure the fuzzy brush kind of sealer strip and I assume it had a plastic center section like a typical aluminum/plastid window or door to a house....

anyone what any ideas what that shit is called? much less where to get about 25' of the stuff??

if it's really all that hard to find, I guess I can seal them shut, but hate to.....

:gurney::eek::confused::drink:

The Class C motor home project....Linda really wants the windows to slide, fine, the flipouts work good, but the sliders are of course aluminum frames, and have a 1/8-3/16 groove in the slider part, that is to secure the fuzzy brush kind of sealer strip and I assume it had a plastic center section like a typical aluminum/plastid window or door to a house....

anyone what any ideas what that shit is called?

:gurney::eek::confused::drink:

Window felt channel.

Most vendors have kits for cars. I would try an RV window manufacturer.

You should install power sliding windows for your wife! I think she would like that. No matter how much extra work it is for you isn't she worth it!