Let the flame war begings

Your avatar there, saw that guy driving something hot at like 150 mph on some track.....

it was funny, no windshield.....gotta LOVE it....

the subject has yet to be viewed....

:yahoo::harhar::mobeer:
Yeah, Clarkson driving an Ariel Atom, kinda iconic.

I guess I'm gonna hear from you once the subject is viewed.
I come from a country where challenging others view is a national sport, even if only for the sake of it.
Enjoy :tomato:

Last edited:

Your avatar there, saw that guy driving something hot at like 150 mph on some track.....

it was funny, no windshield.....gotta LOVE it....

the subject has yet to be viewed....

:yahoo::harhar::mobeer:
Yeah, Clarkson driving an Ariel Atom, kinda iconic.

I guess I'm gonna hear from you once the subject is viewed.
I come from a country where challenging others view is a national sport, even if only for the sake of it.
Enjoy :tomato:

Yes, the ATOM,....tons of fun.....

as for those stats.....manipulated bullshit.....as for this latest news thing just now....supposed yemen bombs on some plane with packages sent to some Synagogues ....

I claim it's a SETUP, just like your article.....

5 daze before the election, nobam NEEDS something to distract and reflect him as doing a decent job.....it's a setup from word GO....bet on it....

there is Huckabee, another PROGRESSIVE on the air now, talking to Cavuto....making excuses as to it being legit....

sorry, I don't buy into the shit for a nanosecond.....

the generally published econ stats don't support jack squat with your site's claims....not even close....

:bonkers::harhar:

farque that
my Stratford prop tax went from $8088 in 2008 to $88?? something and change - a 10% increase. The entire town tax bill was $9215 for 2200 living space 1.5 acre + another 1500 garage space built in 1970 - no granite, no 6 burner, no ss, no 24 ft cathedral ceiling, no McMansion but lots of city, state & federal entitlements. Too many ride the bus for free.

I'm looking at a 2200 living space built 1988, 8 1/2 garages (2 attached, 2 1/2 detached. 4 in basement. 8.8 wooded acres taxes $3,600 in Warren CT Does have cathedral in L.R. was asking 500, then 484, now 449. Zillow says 380. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shhhhhhhit the only reason my fed & state tax went down is because my volume went down.

farque that
my Stratford prop tax went from $8088 in 2008 to $88?? something and change - a 10% increase. The entire town tax bill was $9215 for 2200 living space 1.5 acre + another 1500 garage space built in 1970 - no granite, no 6 burner, no ss, no 24 ft cathedral ceiling, no McMansion but lots of city, state & federal entitlements. Too many ride the bus for free.

I'm looking at a 2200 living space built 1988, 8 1/2 garages (2 attached, 2 1/2 detached. 4 in basement. 8.8 wooded acres taxes $3,600 in Warren CT Does have cathedral in L.R. was asking 500, then 484, now 449. Zillow says 380. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shhhhhhhit the only reason my fed & state tax went down is because my volume went down.

Geoff, Jeezus Katy KEERIST!!! 9 grand/year PROPERTY TAXES???

I moved outta the Wash DC area when they threatened to raise my house taxes to......

2400 bux++ 'scheduled increases'.....and that was 13 years ago...

I am SO thankful for a small decision I made with pure dumb luck....

moving to Clay Co. Florida....I pay a silly 800/year prop tax on a 1600' house that I expanded from 1200' since then....it's on tax rolls as what it is NOW.....still wish I had my go to hell garage from up north though...ONE county north is Duval Co. /City of Jacksonville where I would be paying 3 TIMES+ on the prop taxes.....

gotta form another party....TAXES IS TOO DAMN HIGH....grow a beard and shit....

I remember back in the late 70's....dig THAT, late 70's my ex inlaws left Long Island, Sayville south shore on a creek just off the SS Parkway end a few miles.....they paid 6500 bux/year PROP TAXES....
it was a 5 bedroom house on a creek/canal with a 2 car detached garage....not a over large or pretentious place, just chopped up inside pretty good....true, locations and crap, but JEEBUS it was fucking '79 for Christsakes.....

hell with it, they were liberals....serves them right...they got all the money let them spend it on more welfare.....

NOW, I have a plain comment, and it's NOT rocket science as to what is going ON.....

first off, NO way in HELL I would live paying taxes like that.....fuck em all forever in hell, and if necessary I can arrange that too.....
just what is SO nice about Sayville LI NY that it's worth that kind of jack that the house sold for only 65 grand and the PROP tax rate was 10% of valuation, per year???

TODAY my old house according to the tax rolls is worth 450 grand...that's Wash DC for you, prices never came down... not a dime...... not even a penny.....but the prop taxes are about 5 grand+ per year.....just how much WELFARE does Monkey Co. Faryland think they handing OUT???

look, taxes in Faryland are....8% income, 5% sales, then PROP taxes....then anything to do with energy/cars.....they can take that state and shove it....it is owned by the Wash DC liberals who work for the FED.GOV and the city of BALTIMORE....as is that town ever did a God DAMN thing to contribute to the welfare of the region....shit, they don't even have a port anymore....take a Balto harbor tour....see all the empty docks and cranes as monuments to .gov stupidity.....

Eh, don't get me going.....enough for one nite.....

I can quote chapter and verse complete with dates and times.....

:flash::goodnight::bestwishes::thankyou:

Dems or Repubs.........there is no such thing as a free lunch.:hi:

What lunch, they steal it from the workers, and chase off jobs to the point that any jobs around are freeking .gov employment....

all we need, more tax overhead, more dead head employment/workers doing nothing important....and have the audacity to brag over it in parties.....very common..all through Wash Dc......

:flash::mad: