Who writes this Crap?

6th grader writes better than that!!!

as for the MSFT rant, I dunno about taxes.....but they sure as hell developed a hell of a monopoly, no wonder Gates told Harvard to stuff it when he did, he didn't need them....he has this thing called DOS....

:tomato::banghead:

It's pretty apparent to me the thing is solely written to catch search engines and direct them to that site to collect hits and generate revenue.

Any of the words in between "Corvette Parts" are just there to hold it together.....:rofl:

Last edited:
"Who writes this Crap?"....the same people selling all that NEW (and improved) reproduction Corvette shit.
the Chinese......

Wow. That really was terrible. I disagree with RVR though. That was written by Nigerians if it was written at all!

And you realize that every single time one of us goes to look at it the turds get another hit and another penny in their pockets....:devil:

And you realize that every single time one of us goes to look at it the turds get another hit and another penny in their pockets....:devil:

Why are they turds....if they can get some dumb fuck to pay them for hits on that piece of shit....more power to them.

Last edited:

Why are they a turds....if they can get some dumb fuck to pay them for hits on that piece of shit....more power to them.

True enough, there's a sucker born every minute...

I've simply no respect for the whores of the universe that make their living exploiting the stupidity of others.

But then, I'm still poor...:gurney:

Found out!

Clicked on the profile of the "author".
His profile only two links are :
a blog, or sort of http://www.uscorvet.removethis.teparts.com/corvette-parts.html (*)
and a forum, the Chevrolet Corvette forum, "the unofficial corvette forum" no less. http://www.chevr.removethis.oletcorv.andthis.etteforum.com/ (*)
The blog is just as bland as the article.
I bet it's the same guy writing. Both sites were created the 16th of this month, 9 days before the discussed post.
Blatant case of self-promotion.:thankyou::kissass:

Fair enough, web's a jungle.
The problem is I then realized that it couldn't be a bot.
It's was a living organism.
:crap:

*sigh*
In the hope my frog's english don't have the same effect on you.:hi:

(*)Note: I crippled the website link, I don't want this give in his cross reference SEO shit. I bet you're human enough to fix the urls.

Last edited:
Wow..... what a breeze of fresh air....

"
do not buy used corvette parts from your corvette parts dealer at all as used corvette parts will do nothing for you excepting wasting your time and money at all. Always buy new corvette parts when you need it. The more a corvette part is genuinely new the larger it will be the probability of your increased corvette part performance.
"

Now.. ,, ,, WTF?????

I've come across sites like this when searching for stuff. I think some are generated by software that combines generic boilerplate text with keywords somewhat specific to the topic. I think they do that to either squat on a domain, or/and generate hits, especially if they serve up ads.

However, in this case, I'm guessing that it's a page that was originally written in a different language and then translated by software into English (thus the poor grammar).

Mike

"Always buy your corvette car parts vigilantly as vigilance is mandatory for you to grab unique corvette parts."

See? All it takes is vigilance. :rofl: