Not a Vette but car for sale

AJ77

I ended up with my soon to be ex-wife's car when she left and filed for divorce. It's a 2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey edition. Fully loaded and looks showroom new. It has 24700 miles on it and I'll take $3000.00 less than trade in value. KBB trade in is $28250.00, I'll take $25000.00 for it. I'm in the Ft. Worth Tx. area. Home phone is 817/448-9044. Thanks for looking, Art

Well I'm getting rid of it. I found a 2002 6 speed coupe with 8563 miles they are willing to trade even for. I figure if I'm going to make payments, it might as well be on something I want.

Maybe fine far as bank is concerned, but what they do about sales tax?? 5%+ of a 30k car is a tad much....

:bonkers:

The salesman said he can work it to where I don't have to pay for sales tax, title or license. Besides, even if I have to pay some, I only owe $16,000 on the Infiniti. I'm coming out ahead.

The salesman said he can work it to where I don't have to pay for sales tax, title or license. Besides, even if I have to pay some, I only owe $16,000 on the Infiniti. I'm coming out ahead.

:yahoo: Oh shit yeh, run like the bandit you are.....SOME guys don't need a gun.....:trumpet::harhar: