Hate to start a thread I know.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
I WILL WIN, hands down...easy....

but I have the world's messiest garage.....easy.....NONE of you all have one even 10% this bad.....

:eek::twitch::smash:

Attachments

• garage 1.jpg
    garage 1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 43
  • garage 2.jpg
    garage 2.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 41
  • garage 3.jpg
    garage 3.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 57
Your out of your league bub! yes there is a 82 corvette in there .... Generally it's clean though or much worse since I have two project cars going on .... trust me though it's had worse days!

garage.jpg

Your out of your league bub! yes there is a 82 corvette in there .... Generally it's clean though or much worse since I have two project cars going on .... trust me though it's had worse days!

garage.jpg
Hehe, I could NOT work in that. That would drive me bugshit :twitch:

You've probably got the makings of a damn good "fire safety video" though :lol:

garage.jpg

Yours needs a bulldozer, Mine needs a bucket loader....

you gotta be kidding man, I admit to messes like that, but some have rivaled it in the past....

But if you look close, nothing beats Baron Von Frankestein's wiring......

NOTHING....

:smash::smash::devil::surrender:

garage.jpg

I don't work in it. Just when I am tired from working on my 90 shit just gets stuffed in the garage and door shut!

garage.jpg

Few people have foam floors in their garage with a cut out space for everything. :lol:

Y'all must think that upset bucket of old small rusty bolts was a set up for the PIX....I can assure you it was NOT, been there almost 2 weeks....I just step over/on them as necessary....

look at that drill press bench again....much less the rest.....

look close men.....

I WIN!!!!!

all else is a mechanical mess, this is mechanical FILTH!!!!

:devil::smash::thumbs:

Y'all must think that upset bucket of old small rusty bolts was a set up for the PIX....I can assure you it was NOT, been there almost 2 weeks....I just step over/on them as necessary....

look at that drill press bench again....much less the rest.....

look close men.....

I WIN!!!!!

all else is a mechanical mess, this is mechanical FILTH!!!!

:devil::smash::thumbs:

Sore loser !!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to :kissass: and take your :2nd: Notice I have no dedicated path's in mine lol.

Last edited:

garage.jpg

you gotta be kidding man, I admit to messes like that, but some have rivaled it in the past....

NOTHING....

I could smoke this baron von frankenstrien too

garage.jpg

NOTHING....

I could smoke this baron von frankenstrien too

:eek::tth: Don't EVER let the smoke outta Frankenstein.....

:twitch:

garage.jpg

Gene, my mess beats yours but it doesn't come close to this! I gladly take loser in this competition - I don't even need to post a pic - I'm beat....

garage.jpg

Few people have foam floors in their garage with a cut out space for everything. :lol:
Touche! Hehe, my first response was to go back and look for the foam floor - *DING* - penny dropped :lol:

Last edited: