Hey Carlton....errr... Karsten :D

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
Here's the seafoam vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG4Q9g1cUms[/ame]

too bad it was blowing real hard otherwise the fog would have been more awesome.

I spent a few minutes watching your video, trying to work out what you meant by the "sea foam vid"?? What is sea foam...??? :confused:

I looked it up, cool looking additive. Does it work as well as they say on the website?

The fun and the video of all the smoke alone is worth the $7.99 :lol:

Here's how it works: go to WallyMart and buy it when it's on sale for $7 or $8.... return to your car on the WallyMart parking lot.... pour half a bottle into the intake (thru the brake booster vacuum line) and then wait ten minutes... start your engine and leave the WallyMart parking lot.... best time to do this is a Saturday afternoon when it's extremely busy (best day of the week at your local WallyMart may vary)

fun..... :smash::smash::thumbs:

ATF does the same thing, smokes like a bandit...

why spend 8 bux?? quart of cheep ATF is 3? bux....

:smash::eek:

I spent a few minutes watching your video, trying to work out what you meant by the "sea foam vid"?? What is sea foam...??? :confused:

I looked it up, cool looking additive. Does it work as well as they say on the website?

snake oil LOL .... engine coolant will do the same as will distilled water.

actually it worked a lot better than ATF, water or even water/methanol injection.

What's it supposed to DO? clean the engine/combustion chambers or something??

:confused2:

I like Sea Foam. It works very well as a fuel stabilizer. I switched to it from Stabil for my boat and I think it works better. I don't have the spring time starting issues I had when I was using Stabil.

It also works well as a fuel injector cleaner. I use one ounce per gallon in a full tank every 6,000 miles.

I first heard about Sea Foam on a motorcycle forum. Those guys swore by it - especially for fuel injected bikes.

DC

Marvel Mystery Oil is similar. They all seem to be based on ATF but do work better than AFT alone. My old Saturn used to have a problem with rings locking into the piston because of carbon buildup (No drain holes in the oil control ring land). The engine power would fall off and it would start burning oil. Usually one or two piston soaks would bring it back. I'd always plan the soaks so that I could run the car after dark. I can imagine how the local smog Nazis would react to the smoke cloud.

I have been using MMO for years, it works but when pouting it into the engine this stuff works better. The throttle response improved. It didn't stop the smoking on the black camaro, it must have washed out rings since it's smoking under load and engine braking. The gray camaro improved a good bit, the idle is more stable. It never smoke but had a slight stumble at idle, all the injector cleaners and MMO never worked, this stuff did. The injector is still crap, I'll eventually have to swap it (had to pass emissions w/ that injector unplugged to pass .5% CO LOL)

The idea of pouring any liquid into the intake of a running car has always bothered me. I keep expecting to drop the container, hydraulic lock the motor and end up with bits of crankshaft in my shoes.

Yes, I know better and yes it works but I still have trouble bringing myself to do it. :hissyfit:

The idea of pouring any liquid into the intake of a running car has always bothered me. I keep expecting to drop the container, hydraulic lock the motor and end up with bits of crankshaft in my shoes.

Yes, I know better and yes it works but I still have trouble bringing myself to do it. :hissyfit:

:hissyfit:Jeezus CHRIST!! we not talking of pissing a case of beer after a game into the carb.....

:shocking::1st::beer: