No thread about Bird Run III ???

I will post up pics later. I just got home and need to relax a bit,then i will get them up.

BUT. everything went well,had a good time as usual. No problems on the way out to CA or on the way home. Until i got 2 miles from my home,hit a deer with the front of my trailer :clobbered:

I will post up pics later. I just got home and need to relax a bit,then i will get them up.

BUT. everything went well,had a good time as usual. No problems on the way out to CA or on the way home. Until i got 2 miles from my home,hit a deer with the front of my trailer :clobbered:

Did you keep it?

2 legged or 4 legged Deer?:banned:

Until i got 2 miles from my home,hit a deer with the front of my trailer :clobbered:

good thing it happened so close to your house, it didn't need refrigeration on the way home.... free dinner.... :bounce:

Any damage to the car ?

Anyone else could have hit the deer with the front of the truck. Kevin had to do it the hard way and use the front of his trailer.

:crylol::crylol:

Anyone else could have hit the deer with the front of the truck. Kevin had to do it the hard way and use the front of his trailer.

I had a dawg from around the corner, chasing a cat, ran in front of the vette, dawg didn't look, right into the side of the car....no damage, dawg ran off yelping like serious pain....and the side of the vette had shit all over it....

go back home and rinse it off......

years ago on a late date, a damn Florida deer, they about the size of a shepard down here, not large like up north.....so it run out from front of this minivan, and right into the headlights.....been fixed lights since then busted HELL outta them....

freeking gal I was with all broken up crying over the damn deer laying there , I got pissed at HER ass, saying how about my CAR damnit, probably tossing a 'you idiot' after that, last I saw of HER....good riddance....

bitch.....

:hissyfit::nuts:

Hell i was trying to miss them altogether, there always has to be 1 rebel in the crowd that thinks it's invincible. Guess it decided to try and run behind the truck and BAMMM! It left a nice dent in the diamond plating,i will have to pull it off and fix it.

No damage to the vette,it is an enclosed trailer.

The deer hit my trailer on the left front corner,dented in the diamond plate a little bit. This before the deer hit.
384c9a35ac21075.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you know what they say...............

NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEER................:nuts:

Well, you know what they say...............

NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEER................:nuts:

That deer did not run fast enough,now its a dead deer. To bad too, i checked it out today and it is a fawn,still has some white spots on it.

last I saw of HER.......

bitch.....

awesome :hissyfit:

I have had this car since spring of '95, in that time....

a guy rounded the corner too fast and managed to hit the pass side rear wheel, just hard enough to ding the flare.....nothing else...night time....that was up north,

down here that damn deer thing......

then the dawg into the side,......

then a Verizon truck backed his hitch into the front, bending the bumper and fucking up the driver's headlight.....

then the nitwit about 18 months ago with slamming the driver's front wheel....

freeking car is a target....

:surrender:

freeking gal I was with all broken up crying over the damn deer laying there , I got pissed at HER ass, saying how about my CAR damnit, probably tossing a 'you idiot' after that, last I saw of HER....good riddance....

bitch.....
:

Go ahead and tell us what you really think of her........:banned: