1990 vette for sale

JeffP1167

My best friend want to sell his 1990 corvette. It is a M6 car with new clutch, decent white paint, and a black interior.

really need repaint and new seat covers. aside from that it looks like it is in decent condition

he is asking 15K for the car but a lot of extra stuff will go with it like

New
P600B super charger
TPIS ceramic headers and 3.5 inch catback
tpis bigmouth base plate
slp runners
stroker 394 inch engine (not sure of all the stuff in it)
cola 3.80 stroker crank
afr heads
o-ringed
block machined for 4 bolt splayed caps
carillo rods

they vette itself is complete and runs and drives fine, has ZR1 replica wheels (chrome) new 17 inch nitto extreme tires. Motor runs very strong no smoke passes emmisions tests with ease.

this stroker motor is not in the car though. but he said everything he has bought for it will go with it. I've driven the car for 3 weeks one time and it always ran real nice and everything seemed to work fine on it. had a new clutch and flywheel like 4,000 miles ago, think it had a rack and pinion done to at same time.

I helped him buy all the stuff for the car so I can assure you it is all new and has never been mounted. I kinda remember paying like almost 4200.00 for the twin intercooled p600b.

the stroker motor was being built from a 1989 vette shortblock and was clearanced for the cola crank which was brand new. I would have to talk to him about what exactly went into the motor though since he started buying stuff on his own.

I would venture to say he bought a easy 10-12K in just parts alone.

I guess for the 15k that even includes anything you want from the 90 parts vette I sold him, which was a 6 speed dana44 car as well however only valuable parts on it were the dana44 and front suspension was missing motor, trans, interior.

I would venture to say just the parts alone he has is in the 15k region so your getting the 90 vette for free lol. when I go see him again I will post pictures of everything he has and a complete list.

The stroker motor I know is being assembled and the only time that will be on it is dyno time.

I don't think he wants to sell anything individually though.