Carcoon

saudivette

Clueless In Sandland
Since moving to our new compound, I haven't done any work on the BOSS except get furious over the cat paw prints and scratching all over it, kids names "written" in the dust and person or persons unknown rubbing the dust off the glass so (I assume) they can peek in at the crappy interior.

I know some of you are cat lovers and rather than risk your displeasure, not to mention the cats owner's displeasure, and trap and skin the offending beasts (and children, come to think of it), I decided on a Carcoon.

Now, unless some little shit decides its just like a bouncy castle, I'll be happy. Of course, after spending several hundred UK pounds on this thing, any child treating it as a bouncy castle will be apprehended and disemboweled! I'm hoping that because it moves in the breeze that it will put any cats off trying to climb it it. However, if a cat does try and climb it (remember the several hundred pounds I mentioned) and I manage to get my hands on it, the results will not be pretty :lol:

I present, the Carcoon...

th_Carcoon.jpg

Last edited:
I sympathize with you.... I used to have a triple black '72 Chevelle. Every night the neighbors cat would trot across the hood, up the windshield, across the roof and down the back leaving kitty prints in the dew drops. :bomb:

Put glue traps on or near the car. The cat steps in them (like a mouse) and doesn't know if he should shit or die..... Then you can pick him off at your leisure!

Don't feel bad, my wife started feeding the neighborhood stray cats when we married almost ten years ago....so this one cat is called Roofis, because we found her on my roof.....at any rate, its a hangout for all sorts of animals now....

and we feed no less than 5 stray cats.....and sometimes they piss in the garage.....

I caught Bootsey in the garage once, with the door down.....I left the air hose in there and caught it again...so with the door down, I went AFTER that cat, ran it's ass all OVER that garage, in/out the vette, in/out the Miata, under the cars top of the wheels, that cat got GOOD and fucking tired.....

lost about 6 years of life.....since then no more pissin' in the garage...

so far......

:clap::clap::crutches::cry: