British Pipe Threads

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
I bought a steam cleaner that wae made in England, probably about 20 years ago. It need a lot of work and a replacement tee fitting.

The thread for this fitting is 1/4-19 BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel). Guess what, I can't find anything in the US. Anybody know where to find this stuff?

There are 2 types BSPT tapered and BSPP parallel (or straight) typical withworth 55deg taper.

McMaster will have it most likely.

You didn't mention male or female but Parker makes them in brass and stainless.
Their website will give you distributers in your area or good hydraulic suppliers handle Parker.

Their website will give you distributers in your area or good hydraulic suppliers handle Parker.

I am convinced now more than ever, we need a stickey entitled "Stump the Noonie."
He is one of the most knowledgable, informative, and helpfull forum member I can think of.

I am convinced now more than ever, we need a stickey entitled "Stump the Noonie."
He is one of the most knowledgable, informative, and helpfull forum member I can think of.
Very true. Don't sell yourself short though Jeff. I think I'm a pretty smart guy but you and a few others on this forum baffle me with your knowledge :thumbs:

If you live anywhere near a major town, there has to be at least a half dozen industrial shops that would have a source for that. Check a hydraulics store.

Thanks Bird, but I just don't mention all the stuff I regularily screw up. :rain:

Thanks Bird, but I just don't mention all the stuff I regularily screw up. :rain:

That just proves your human. I stand on the width and depth of your all around grasp of things,et all.

Bet MY list is longer than yours....nanner nanner nanner.....:tomato::sweat: