What? No 9/11 thread?

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
I can't believe it's almost 11pst and there is no 9/11 thread here. Don't forget, this was an attack on all of us. Even our European brothers who have been living with these animals among them for longer than we have.
Never forget what those rotten, slimy ass-suckers did that day!

I can't believe it's almost 11pst and there is no 9/11 thread here. Don't forget, this was an attack on all of us. Even our European brothers who have been living with these animals among them for longer than we have.

September 11, 2001 they were murdered in the name of Allah.:cry::cry::cry:

September 11 2010 the proposed Ground Zero Victory Mosque looming on the horizon :bomb:

I think most of know and remember the significance of this date, but we are so sick of our rotten suck ass gov't kissing the enemy's ass that we just suffer in silence. Remember, any time we say anything negative about the "religion of peace", we are accused of being racist.
When we win in November, we can hopefully regain some sanity and dignity.

sorry - I babble --

Put the flag out this morning, as I do every morning (with a salute) - but today it was furled.

Spent most of the morning packing my gear.
Caught a few speeches on the tube.
Spent some time with my best friend/wife - just doing "stuff."

I have more "GI-Joe & Army toys" in my bags than I ever dreamed of as a kid, and I'm only going over to help finish our "draw-down/close-out."

But the duty isn't done.

There was a time when we got smacked - we not only hit back, but after saw it to the end, and then even as victors, helped former adversaries rebuild, and together became allies against greater evil.

All too much of today's talk is, "We're tired "-- or-- "Lost our will" --or "Bring 'em home."

Somehow in the, "Get-it-Now", "Have it Your Way"-- instant gratification culture we have created -- we have lost our way -- our moral compass, our idea of who we are, of what is important.

The REALLY great thing about Forums like this and each participant's involvement in our "hobby/passion/past time" is; when one gets tired - looses focus, or is on deaths door (RIP Rolling Thunder) - someone helps pull it'--and them -- together.
Guess I'd call that bringing it into FOCUS.

FOCUS is what we need today. Not the Hype, the Spin, the Lies.

We should all WORK for a return to our foundations - if you haven't (re)read the Constitution lately - put that at the top of your list before going to the polls in November. STUDY the candidates - and don't be fooled (as too many have been.)

There is real evil in the world. It must be recognized - and confronted.

Cheers - Jim

Jim, I just wish we had the political will to allow the guys to do the job correctly, and it would be OVER in 6 weeks or less.....

:smash:

I spent the weekend in Waco (actually closer to Kileen) at a 9-11 ceremony.

I had my flag at my house a half mast all day 9-11, and my Facebook friends were all patriotic. Lots or remembrance going on. Never forget who did this to us.:smash: