Sequential shift

TheSkunkWorks

Anyone familiar with Renagate sequential shifters? They have a setup for the Muncie, and having been spoiled by sequentials when I was racing formula cars I'd love to do this to my C3. This is not a drag strip style shifter, BTW.

TIA...

No personal experience but I've seen those renagate shifters and it looks like an awesome setup. Too bad it's only for 4 speeds

http://www.renagate.com/

I like THIS a lot, it's a T56 out of a 2003 Aston Martin Vanrage with Ferrari paddle shift technology.

paddle%20shift%2001.jpg

paddle%20shift%2002.jpg

paddle%20shift%2003.jpg

paddle%20shift%2004.jpg

paddle%20shift%2005.jpg

paddle%20shift%2006.jpg

paddle%20shift%2007.jpg

paddle%20shift%2008.jpg

paddle%20shift%2010.jpg

shifters1_02.gif

it's a deceiving picture, the normal shifter sits pretty high too (although this pic is far from stock it gives a good idea)

sagshifter.JPG

Evidently its ~$600 plus S&H for this piece. Besides wishing I could find some feedback on quality and functionality another big question is fitment, as I'm not looking to hack up or toss the factory console just yet. :twitch:

Yes, it would be nice if there were one for 5 and 6 speeds. That paddle shift setup is way cool, but must be big time expensive.

I saw that too. The Hewland's I've driven had about 1.5-2", best I can remember, but then the levers were a good bit shorter. I might ought to attach an old Hurst comp plus I have to my Muncie and measure its throws for comparison, keeping in mind that lever length is a significant variable. I'll post up with results if I get around to it after while.

We'll be using the Renagate shifter on our Project Car. We won't be able to say much about fitment, though be a Corvette driver myself, I could probably take some educated guesses once I see it in action. I'll report back once it's installed an in service.