can anyone list all the bulb sizes for a 1990?

JeffP1167

For

headlight switch
power window switches
power mirror switch
power seat switches
console lid
shifter plate
C68
DIC buttons and idiot lights
the tach side of my cluster doesn't light
halo courtesy lights
hush panel lights
door panel lights

Most of these lights work but I want to replace them all while the car is all apart. But also don't want to spend the day at autozone figuring out what size they are. most of the switches use a very small bulb and in the same switch there may be two different sizes. My digital display might have issues as well since it lights up much brighter when the ignition is first turned on verses when the lights are turned on. Not sure if this is normal though.

brighter lights in the halo/hush panels/door panels would be nice though. I've seen some upgrade kits to do this but a more brighter bulb would put a lot more load on the circuit wouldn't it?

Hey Jeff, I've used this site before to look up my own car. I'm not sure if it covers everything on your list but, hope this helps.

P.S. How 'bout them door panels?

just going to put them on my car I think. The ones that came off my car are decent with I think just 1 or two small cracks in them. You can have them for 25.00 for the pair plus shipping. If you are wanting them for a 1984 I highly doubt they will work.