wow cute little ricer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
[ame]http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p319/axelf1711/?action=view&current=Nayelis_7_09.flv[/ame]

Holy crap!!! What was the time on that thing???? And he DROVE it home!!!! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

it's a turbocharged rotary engine :) still can't get used to the sound those things make but it's smokin' fast. And RWD!! That's the stupidest thing ever, FWD w/ slicks

It must have a very low wind drag ratio being that small. It sure isn't aerodynamic. Cripes....looks like a dang box on wheels.

Damn thing looked like a AMC Gremlin or AMX to me, certainly reminded me of it.....

and YES, i'ts fast.....

freeking 200 mph in a POS like that, kid's either nutz or got a super pair, not sure which.....

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Mother funkn,,, sounds like a twin rotor engine. Guys in A mod use twin screws, they sounded just like that... but, not in a childs size shoe box,,,,and not at 200mph,, holy crap....

Jeeeeeez! Big balls :cool:

I couldn't tell what he was saying in the interview afterwords, but he was was probably mouthing the lyrics to a song from famous band in your homeland:

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

I couldn't tell what he was saying in the interview afterwords, but he was was probably mouthing the lyrics to a song from famous band in your homeland:

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

Ha! You might be right. You can be sure though, with a 7 second car, he wasn't singing Dirty Deeds Done Dit Cheap :lol:

It's not difficult to make a 500 pound shitbox fast. Those type of ricers are all over the drag races. Most of them never make it through the day. They blow up all the time. If they don't blow up, they beat just about anything because they are so light. That is the problem with drag racing. I've said it many times. Drag racing is the miniature golf of car racing. Road courses are the real deal and show what a car is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.