Air bag test

1Michel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxxYYBKHBc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Man this dummass mustve had serious gassss all week after that!
Notice before he sits down, he wants to take a sip of beer (or whatever's in the bottle)

Makes me think that if you have too much beer, you end up on the floor, too much air bag, you end up on the ceiling.

Taking a shot like that down at the end of his spine, that dumb bastard lucky he walk again, much less the landing....

jeebus...makes my back hurt even more just looking at that.....:amazed::surrender:

That's funny. It's incredible the number of dumb asses that document their stupidity on video!

I'm guessing they took some homeless dude and paid him a few bucks to sit on that "inflatable pillow" :quote:
Note that another guy is preparing the "seat" for him :D :devil:

I've heard that there's an airbag like device installed in installed in the pilot's seats military helicopters to soften a hard landing. Unlike this video, I'd expect the device was designed to reduce injuries, not cause them.

Don't know the extent to which this is true.

He's lucky he didn't rupture his innards

In spring '80, I went sailing with some friends, and with wet deck shoes, I somehow managed to slip off the deck of my boat onto the parking lot ~5' below.....landed flat on my back/ass.....I only remember my HS gym teacher saying to 'duck your head' in a fall....

but my ass hit super hard.....~6 months later, I was operated for a split shit tube just above the rectum.....the Doc told me that parts of me were not perfect, and to drop my pants and show the scars if any questions.....well I can still shit straight, so here's to you Dr. Castro....

but I do wonder about the rest of my back aches and what is about that fall and maybe two auto accidents over the decades....

getting slammed sux....

:banghead::gurney::eek:

I think your right about the helicopter seats. I think something shears to absorb the shock. But that airbag would be more like an ejection seat. And, if I am not mistaken, a pilot can only do 2 ejections then no more flying (because of the spine compression and/or they really suck at flying).