amps or CDM ??????????

JeffP1167

help with bose crap .... turn head unit on and I can hear the cdm click and the power antenna relay click. No sound will come out though. amps are known to be good .... what typically dies in the cdm ???? can it be fixed easily ????

I have replaced all of my old car stereos with new HD units, each costing under $100. Why not just ditch the troublesome old unit and upgrade to HD? I am also able to plug and play my i-pod with the new units, no problem!

I have replaced all of my old car stereos with new HD units, each costing under $100. Why not just ditch the troublesome old unit and upgrade to HD? I am also able to plug and play my i-pod with the new units, no problem!

Because I don't like the way other stereo's don't match the rest of the dash parts, just picky about that.

I think it will come on in lock out, so that you can enter the code to unlock. How else would you be able to unlock it if it didn't come on?

I think it will come on in lock out, so that you can enter the code to unlock. How else would you be able to unlock it if it didn't come on?

It used to come on before though so it's not theftloc, I believe that came out in 1991 or 92. Maybe just send it all off to that doctor don

How do you know the amps are good? Did you test them? Usually it's the amps that are shot.