Labor claims

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
At a event today, A labor leader claims HRC, has the balls to lead this country!!!! go to MSNBC firstread.com

IT IS my second hand report, that from friends of long standing who work in the DC area doing Prez security....Secret Svc. types....that the internet chatter about her personally, and her attitude toward them is about totally correct, no errors in reporting.....

that right there tells you she not fit to lead.....

course, since Reagan we not had a decent pres/USA and so it goes....

:lol:

IT IS my second hand report, that from friends of long standing who work in the DC area doing Prez security....Secret Svc. types....that the internet chatter about her personally, and her attitude toward them is about totally correct, no errors in reporting.....

that right there tells you she not fit to lead.....

course, since Reagan we not had a decent pres/USA and so it goes....

:lol:

Didn't like Nixon??:suspicious:

Didn't like Nixon??:suspicious:

Actually Nixon got good personal reviews from most of the SS guys/gals...he and his wife were polite and appreciative of the guys service.....and did their best to cooperate.....

story goes, that, as most Prez, they tend to walk the halls alone at night, can't sleep with worry, there IS a reason besides just AGE that they all look like train wreck victims upon leaving office....slick willey aside....

at any rate, Nixon was said to stop and talk to WH workers, who mainly work maintenance type stuff at night, so to stay outta the way of all the nitwits during the day....the political/ambassador types....SO of all the guys since Truman, when the SS guy I was talking to started there, he said that Nixon would stop and talk over problems with them....asking questions like how's your family getting along?? how is the economy?? how is whatEVER, to some guy doing wiring at night....phone, .commmmm, power, whatever....

so take your own conclusions....

:flash:

Actually Nixon got good personal reviews from most of the SS guys/gals...he and his wife were polite and appreciative of the guys service.....and did their best to cooperate.....

story goes, that, as most Prez, they tend to walk the halls alone at night, can't sleep with worry, there IS a reason besides just AGE that they all look like train wreck victims upon leaving office....slick willey aside....

at any rate, Nixon was said to stop and talk to WH workers, who mainly work maintenance type stuff at night, so to stay outta the way of all the nitwits during the day....the political/ambassador types....SO of all the guys since Truman, when the SS guy I was talking to started there, he said that Nixon would stop and talk over problems with them....asking questions like how's your family getting along?? how is the economy?? how is whatEVER, to some guy doing wiring at night....phone, .commmmm, power, whatever....

so take your own conclusions....

:flash:

I remember (when I was a kid) when Nixon was elected the first time my parents were actually pissed and scared at the same time. They wanted the Hump to win. That was first time I ever saw them actually afriad of the who was elected.:amazed:

Last edited:
I remember (when I was a kid) when Nixon was elected the first time my parents were actually pissed and scared at the same time. They wanted the Hump to win. That was first time I ever saw them actually afriad of the who was elected.:amazed:

I am right wing of Barry Goldwater, so for Hump to have won, would have been a national DISASTER, as it was Nixon presided over the largest federal hiring spree the likes of which are now coming due to retire on YOUR DIME...nary a ONE of them not going to collect some 80 GRAND/year of RETIREMENT bene's.....that's YOUR MONEY.....it would have been FAR worse on any Hump watch....

this country is insanely lucky we have avoided the worst Dem libby candidates....jeebus...the list is SO long....from Hump through DuCarcass, to Kerry

don't get me rong, Bush is not my guy either, but neither is McCain, but out of the bunch on the likely ballot....McCain by a landslide it BETTER be....

but McCain is FAR too liberal on Immigration, and even foreign policy in the M.E. regions.....FAR too liberal.....

if it was ME, that 'war' over there would have lasted 6 weeks, maybe....

:trumpet::trumpet:

I'll say this,, Bush didn't wait and slapped the shit out of them, problem he should have nuked Iran at the same time,, a Big Bat and a slow swing was wrong,, it should of been a big bang and it would have been all over!! But I leave my self ""With my opinion"".. Yea, 100 years , and that will be ten Vietnams!!!! Same bullshit, same tactics, same posture, same self serving paper hanging sons of bitches running a war for which they don't know a f@@ken thing about,,Pure greed and shame with the cost of good young people's lives,,and that is the shame!!!!

I'll say this,, Bush didn't wait and slapped the shit out of them, problem he should have nuked Iran at the same time,, a Big Bat and a slow swing was wrong,, it should of been a big bang and it would have been all over!! But I leave my self ""With my opinion"".. Yea, 100 years , and that will be ten Vietnams!!!! Same bullshit, same tactics, same posture, same self serving paper hanging sons of bitches running a war for which they don't know a f@@ken thing about,,Pure greed and shame with the cost of good young people's lives,,and that is the shame!!!!

Dead RIGHT, unfortunately....

GENE:smash::devil::thumbs: