So strange

Beagle 1

THIS IS SO STRANGE ...

A. Did you know that the word "race car" spelled backward still spells "race car"?

B. Did you know that "eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate"?

C. And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants" and add just a few more letters, it spells out: "Go home you free-loading, no good, benefit-grabbing, kid-producing, violent, non-English speaking ass holes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, goat-loving, raggedy-ass camel jockey bastards with you"?

How weird is that ???

Some people over think things LOL .... this O/P took it to an extreme though hahahaha

I thought his hate in "C" was plain stupid and he is no worse then a nazi ... sorry

Jeff, you need to come live here for a few weeks, soon you'll be writing an addendum to C

Jeff, you need to come live here for a few weeks, soon you'll be writing an addendum to C

I just have no respect for people who publically belittle or show such disrespect for others. Alot of illegals I have known work harder then any american I know. and they are just trying to survive

I just have no respect for people who publically belittle or show such disrespect for others. Alot of illegals I have known work harder then any american I know. and they are just trying to survive

Then let them go survive in their own country.

Got THAT right, and on their OWN dime, not ours.....

THAT welfare thing is why Kalifornia is dead, and until the voters out there figger it out, the shituation will not change.....

but never fear, uncle sugar will bail them out, long as the mighty PROGRESSIVE machine still rolls.....

:cussing::hissyfit:

Got THAT right, and on their OWN dime, not ours.....

THAT welfare thing is why Kalifornia is dead, and until the voters out there figger it out, the shituation will not change.....

but never fear, uncle sugar will bail them out, long as the mighty PROGRESSIVE machine still rolls.....

:cussing::hissyfit:

This has always been a hot topic.....

Big business outsources jobs to places like India (we all love talking to the techs. there, now don't we?).
Uncle Sam pays minorities to stay home and make more welfare dependent babies. These people do little or no work and live in a society where they are penalized financially if they do. Best for them to stay home, be lazy and let the government pay for food, clothing, shelter and health care. They have figured out how to work the system, it is a lucrative lifestyle for them.
Many Americans are out of work but either can not afford to work for low wages or are afraid of honest work. It was said elsewhere here in the forum, If the job doesn't pay big bucks, come with all sorts of benefits and door to door service then today's worker is not interested.
In the 12 years that I have run my small home repair business, the IMMIGRANTS, (Italians, Mexicans etc...) have had the best work ethics by far.

I have a BIG problem with the fact that the welfare animals live off of my hard work AND that they get all sorts of free benefits that I have to pay through the nose for.
I understand the humor in the OP and I do not find it offensive, I even got a chuckle out of it, but I do respect ANY hard working self supporting individual regardless of who they are (as long as they are not stealing or scamming).

Alot of illegals I have known work harder then any american I know. and they are just trying to survive

I believe you, I just do not believe it excuses them from the law of the land.

If a criminal broke into your home, stole, and took you to the cleaners, and we responded "But he works so hard", I doubt you would feel the same way.

The USA is our home, and although I cannot blame a man for doing his best, the fact remains this country, and specially this state, has been abused too long by way of free education, medical care, and taxes that the "Legal citizens" pay for.

I suggest you travel down there, and try to get away with what they do here. Try getting all documents bilengual as a starter.

The fact my tax dollqrs waste BILLIONS just on that crap alone, along with bilengual eduacation, it's just crap. BTW, that INCLUDES Vietnamese, Cantonese, and 100 other languages also.

Alot of illegals I have known work harder then any american I know. and they are just trying to survive

I believe you, I just do not believe it excuses them from the law of the land.

If a criminal broke into your home, stole, and took you to the cleaners, and we responded "But he works so hard", I doubt you would feel the same way.

The USA is our home, and although I cannot blame a man for doing his best, the fact remains this country, and specially this state, has been abused too long by way of free education, medical care, and taxes that the "Legal citizens" pay for.

I suggest you travel down there, and try to get away with what they do here. Try getting all documents bilengual as a starter.

The fact my tax dollqrs waste BILLIONS just on that crap alone, along with bilengual eduacation, it's just crap. BTW, that INCLUDES Vietnamese, Cantonese, and 100 other languages also.

I agree, kinda like riding a 20 amp breaker at 19.5+ amps for year after year, and wondering why it starts tripping....

don't plug in that last LAMP, damnit.....

:hissyfit::hissyfit::cussing:

B2B - I agree, one language - ENGLISH - for the whole country. Immigrants working and contributing taxes (fairyland?) would be ideal, we all know it is not reality.

I always loved the bumper sticker that reads

"Keep on working America, Millions on welfare depend on you!"

We, the middle classes, will always be the government mules.:censored:

I just have no respect for people who publically belittle or show such disrespect for others. Alot of illegals I have known work harder then any american I know. and they are just trying to survive[/QUOTE]

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand???

And who are all these illegals you know? The only illegals I know are being taken advantage of by money grubbing contractors who will not pay a fair wage.

"I just have no restect for people who publically" flaunt US law.

First I personally find the C part of the OP insulting. I know "racist" jokes I can laugh at, this one is just packing insults and call it a joke IMHO.

Since most of the poster are in US, I suggest you should come visit your northern neighbor, more specifically Quebec. Here we are highly taxed, a lot a people are living off the welfare, but it is the principle of "buying social peace". Violence is low, streets are safe, no need to be armed to feel secure.
Less stress about getting sick or losing job.
Admit it, whatever the country, the society, there will always be leeches, idiots and loafers and I don't think this a to do with being immigrant or not. I prefer them to collect their welfare than gunpointing people of robbing houses.
My .02$

First I personally find the C part of the OP insulting. I know "racist" jokes I can laugh at, this one is just packing insults and call it a joke IMHO.

Since most of the poster are in US, I suggest you should come visit your northern neighbor, more specifically Quebec. Here we are highly taxed, a lot a people are living off the welfare, but it is the principle of "buying social peace". Violence is low, streets are safe, no need to be armed to feel secure.
Admit it, whatever the country, the society, there will always be leeches, idiots and loafers and I don't think this a to do with being immigrant or not. I prefer them to collect their welfare than gunpointing people of robbing houses.
My .02$

Actually, it is not a joke.
I am so happy that you live in a nice place. Southern California used to be a nice place also. I would like to make it so again.
So, your idea is for my gov't to forceibly take my money to pay the criminals so that they won't need to rob me.
Silly me, so simple a solution.

Of course this is not that simple, we don't have a large border with a much poorer country, the opposite actually, and I never went to SoCal.
But hatred calls hatred.
I'm a french immigrant, and my home country also pays the consequences of some unregulated immigration, but I learned in my new home that immigration done right, with rules AND compassion can be fruitful.
You have to right to think want you think, but writing it there, a place of Love of the Vette is just sad.

Peace Beagle, Peace.

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand???

And who are all these illegals you know? The only illegals I know are being taken advantage of by money grubbing contractors who will not pay a fair wage.

"I just have no restect for people who publically" flaunt US law.[/QUOTE]

Likewise I have no respect for jerk offs such as yourself .... Grow up nationality doesn't mean jack shit. They are human beings just like you a I. You have no right to slam them in the manner you do POS racist

What the hell does it matter what they do. They don't affect you, your metality is what has brought this nation and world to be what it is.

Last edited:
PROGRESSIVEism/Liberalism is a mental disease, brought on by the emotional side of the brain taking over the hard rocks engineering side of the brain...

it is part of a 'social' movement meant to tear down the true productive workers because we somehow have to care for other people's status in life, but they are gaming the system for all they can get and that includes the .gov workers supposedly 'working' to alleviate the 'problems' that they ensure will be self perpetuating.....

:club::cussing:

Likewise I have no respect for jerk offs such as yourself .... Grow up nationality doesn't mean jack shit. They are human beings just like you a I. You have no right to slam them in the manner you do POS racist

What the hell does it matter what they do. They don't affect you, your metality is what has brought this nation and world to be what it is.

When I grew up here in So Cal in the 50's and 60's, my two best friends were Hispanic. I am not a racists at all. We have friends of all races.
My two buddies Gilardo and Alfredo were born to LEGAL immigrant parents.
Only English was allowed to be spoken in their home. They immigrated legally, worked hard to become good citizens, and both enlisted in the Marines during Viet Nam.
When I see them at HS reunions, no one hates illegals more than them. Everything they worked for has been "cheapened" and "destroyed" by the influx of people that do not want to asimilate and belong, just wanting the gold ring.
For 55 years I have seen both sides of this fence, and I have to say you have it all wrong.
My son was declined a job at Autozone because he cannot speak Spanish. WTF do you see wrong with that picture?
90% of all prisoners in California penal system are hispanic. Think that is coincidence?
Hospitals are going bankrupt at record rates here because they HAVE to treat anyone who walks in the door, while my Cobra costs are $1,400 a month.
We spend millions cleaning up graffiti in Spanish. Think that is skin heads doing it? My neighborhood hardware store had to move after they broke out the windows and stole spray paint 3 times, then used the paint to vandalise our neighborhood. Now it's a thrift store. That store was in Anaheim since 1920.
My next door neighbors are Hispanic, and I enjoy them very much, and THEY hate the illegals, because they bring a "stigma" they have to endure.
These are the same people who are KILLING record numbers of their own over pot money in Mexico. They are lawlless, and have no respect for authority or law.

Last edited:
Friday I am going to a surprise BD party for my neighbor Francisco. I'll ask him for his reply to the situation. I bet you find it enlightening as well.;)

My .02$

This is exactly what Obama wants for the USA, a few wealthy elite and all the rest equal whether you work hard or not. I have been to Canada it has some beautiful country. Most people look at Quebec as a good example of why one national language is better.