Snakeater! Are you out there?

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
Brian,

I have not heard from you in a while regarding our transaction. Were you ever able to get a tracking # from the post office for the package you sent me? I never received the distributor or reimbursement for the shipping on the parts I sent you. I am concerned, this has gone on for several weeks now and you are not responding.....

Lee

:bump:
Brian,

I have not heard from you in a while regarding our transaction. Were you ever able to get a tracking # from the post office for the package you sent me? I never received the distributor or reimbursement for the shipping on the parts I sent you. I am concerned, this has gone on for several weeks now and you are not responding.....

Lee

:bump:

?!?!?!?!

Brian

I tried to send you a PM but your in box is full. Have you sent the distributor yet as you promised? A tracking number would be nice.....:suspicious:

Burned?

OK - at this point I have to assume that I have been burned by Brian, who lives in Tennessee. Brian received the spoiler and a back bumper from my '79, both used but in very good condition. I am also out over $100.00 in shipping costs.
I hate to sling crap, especially on this forum but it looks like this is the second good will deal gone bad for me this month, first the "Ungrateful SOB" over on the V8Buick forum and now this one here.:rain:
I have always enjoyed the exchange of information and materials on the forums. It is sad that some people do not honor the integrity of our group.

Oh well, I'll just keep saving stuff for the Christmas give away!

Ain't it great!? I gave a guy a perfectly good pair of 3" half shafts in the Christmas giveaway only asking for the shipping costs. He wrote back to me saying that they were all dented and unusable so he wasn't going to pay the shippping costs for junk. :crap:

Ain't it great!? I gave a guy a perfectly good pair of 3" half shafts in the Christmas giveaway only asking for the shipping costs. He wrote back to me saying that they were all dented and unusable so he wasn't going to pay the shippping costs for junk. :crap:

That's the same line the punk kid on the V8Buick forum gave me when he got pissy - all of a sudden the free parts I sent to him were "Junk in a soggy box" that were not worth the shipping costs of $21.00.

Life is like a wheel - What goes around comes around. These people will eventually get theirs, they will cross someone who is close enough to "Reach out and touch" them, and touch them they will!:wink:

That's the same line the punk kid on the V8Buick forum gave me when he got pissy - all of a sudden the free parts I sent to him were "Junk in a soggy box" that were not worth the shipping costs of $21.00.

Life is like a wheel - What goes around comes around. These people will eventually get theirs, they will cross someone who is close enough to "Reach out and touch" them, and touch them they will!:wink:

I got stiffed years ago on shipping....screw it, not worth the angst...

:cool: I got angst over items about 5 digits larger....

:suicide:

Man that sucks! Now I know why everybody requires a check from the post office before shipping. I never sold anything so it never happen to me. I have given things away on the X-mass thread but I always covered the shipping (small stuff) . I hope this doesn't make you think the majority of people are like this. I still live by the thinking that a hand shake or a mans word is just as good as a contract.

Man that sucks! Now I know why everybody requires a check from the post office before shipping. I never sold anything so it never happen to me. I have given things away on the X-mass thread but I always covered the shipping (small stuff) . I hope this doesn't make you think the majority of people are like this. I still live by the thinking that a hand shake or a mans word is just as good as a contract.

That's how I like to do it too. It's just getting a bit harder nowadays.....

BTW - Thanks for the referrals!

DeeVeeEight -
Sorry that your deals may have gone sour - here's hoping its just he's out of comm range...

BTW -- I won't be around for the XMas swap - I just got my 179-day posting to Camp Victory- Iraq. I'm Gone in less than 3 weeks - Maybe do something early?
I've got some bits to offer from my mods. May make a sales list - but always open for swaps as we did last season!

Querrys via PM are welcome.

Cheers - Jim

DeeVeeEight -

BTW -- I won't be around for the XMas swap - I just got my 179-day posting to Camp Victory- Iraq. I'm Gone in less than 3 weeks - Maybe do something early?
Jim

not to turn this post political but how can that be...Obama ended the was and is bringing troops home....

DeeVeeEight -

Jim

not to turn this post political but how can that be...Obama ended the was and is bringing troops home....

To be correct Obama is bringing home the "combat" troups.

DeeVeeEight -
Sorry that your deals may have gone sour - here's hoping its just he's out of comm range...

I've got some bits to offer from my mods. May make a sales list - but always open for swaps as we did last season!

Cheers - Jim

shit....Take care man, and thanks for your service....come home safe....

DeeVeeEight -

Cheers - Jim

Woah! That sucks! Here's wishing you a safe return!

I haven't put together a give away or a wish list yet but I'd be happy to exchange some goodies with you in (looks like) February.

Be well man!

Lee

hopefully it's not just like that little punk on the other forum... "what goes around comes around".... it's been 8 days, there's still a chance he just hasn't been online, slim chance but maybe your check/MO is on it's way.... good luck....