Ungrateful S.O.B. ! ! !

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
As many of you know I participate on the V8Buick forum with regards to my 71 Skylark convertible. They are a great crowd for the most part.... then I ran across this jerk. I offered some parts (for free) for the cost of shipping and this is what I got in return.

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=210243

This kid is restoring a car that is so badly rusted out that it should be stripped for parts and then crushed. Many have advised him of this but he only hears what he wants to hear.

Sorry for this unpleasantry but I'm stuck on speding money wisely
I remember your earlier thread. Apparently the guy doesn't understand his own statement. I personally can not imagine how this kid can think this way, but then again if people show me this kind of generosity I don't let them tell me how much shipping was. I will just make it worth their while.
Just don't understand this generation. Sadly, $21 (plus the parts) is a pretty cheap way to learn someone's character.

That's a damn shame, 21 bux and 9 bux, and the guy bitches,

MEANWHILE Twin Turbo/Marck-Xander there get the ROYAL FUCKING I ever heard of for a lousey damn nut or bolt....freeking dimestore crap here and it's 50 billion bux to ship and then they gotta pay some TAX that makes it seems like GOLD or summfin....

:bomb::eek:

Wow, totally generous on your behalf.....damn, I would have jumped for joy to only have to pay 21 bucks shipping for those parts!

That kid is a total ungratefull dumbass......he needs all the help he can get to get that piece of shit road worthy (if it can even be made road worthy) and now he blew it.

What a prick....

if it doesn't fit a flat rate box it's expensive. FedEx or UPS is sometimes cheaper than USPS.... $21 for all those parts is less than I expected...

Didn't this idiot look at the label on the box ? They usually put a sticker with the postage right on the box so you can see what the actual postage was....

Last edited:
With an attitude like that, he's not going to get far salvaging that pile of shit. What an idiot.

What a little shit. I can understand not being thrilled that the shipping was higher than expected, but wake up! it's only $9 more dollars for FREE parts!

And as others have said, I'm also shocked that it was only $21. Some people just never know when they have it good...

Damn, looks like that fine outlet is out of business. Well, send a DIY turd package then.

Marck,

That reminds me of the "Flaming Fudge Bomb" prank that I used to play as a kid..... get some dog poop in a paper bag, put it on someone's doorstep, light the bag on fire and ring the door bell and RUN!

It's OK - I don't have to mess with this kid. He screwed himself so badly on the V8Buick forum that revenge is unecessary, all I have to do is watch the other forum members beat him up, it's loads of fun and very satisfying.

The kid sounds like a spoiled brat that got his way his whole life...That attitude won't get him far in the real world. Teach him a lesson send him to DB for some parts.

...... send him to DB for some parts.

:devil: :lol: :stirpot: :clap:

...... send him to DB for some parts.

:devil: :lol: :stirpot: :clap:

:waxer:X2:waxer:

The kid sounds like a spoiled brat that got his way his whole life...That attitude won't get him far in the real world. Teach him a lesson send him to DB for some parts.

:rofl::rofl:

Tell him Mike Zurl , RED, sent him......

:clap::clap::lol: