does it fit? Yes it does.....

MYBAD79

last weekend in Cocoa Beach.... amazing what people fit in (an on) their trunk.... :smash:

These are two water heaters....

214c585129d503c.jpg

Eh, big deal, he got nuttin' on me.....

I had about 500 lbs of 16' roofing metal in my work truck over a year ago...

got all the way round the town about 180* worth on the loop, and so....

stopped at the light to the main drag...accelerated SLO, and dumped the entire load right in the middle of the street, blocking a MAJOR highway, one of the through lanes...traffic backed up to Cuba....

:devil::surrender::twitch:

stopped at the light to the main drag...accelerated SLO, and dumped the entire load right in the middle of the street, blocking a MAJOR highway, one of the through lanes...traffic backed up to Cuba....

So what did you do Gene? Drop her in low and ease away slow and not look back?:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

So what did you do Gene? Drop her in low and ease away slow and not look back?:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BULLSHIT little EVA....I backed that truck right up along side the mess, and blocked that lane to preserve the metal roofing....and I was going to re load it myself...but two good old boys (love rednecks, something not happening elsewhere) got outta their trucks and helped me reload it all....refused payment, and took off before I ever got in the truck, no 'public servants' involved.....

same EXACT spot about 4 months later I got hit for making room for a ambulance......can't win....:surrender:

Wish I could live in Cocoa Beach or thereabouts. I've spent several months working at the Cape. Living in Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral was one of the happiest times of my career. I had my wife come and live with me. Sadly I can't get my job transfered there.

Actually, the employment situation there is now up in the air. With Obama wanting to cancel a lot of NASA projects, including the Shuttle, there may be a lot of layoffs. Why spend money on the space program when you can provide the money for entitlement programs.

Wish I could live in Cocoa Beach or thereabouts. I've spent several months working at the Cape. Living in Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral was one of the happiest times of my career. I had my wife come and live with me. Sadly I can't get my job transfered there.

Actually, the employment situation there is now up in the air. With Obama wanting to cancel a lot of NASA projects, including the Shuttle, there may be a lot of layoffs. Why spend money on the space program when you can provide the money for entitlement programs.

:surrender: Neighbor friend across the street little older than me, his son has worked for NASA for some 25? years....got laid off.....engineer too boot....

he's ok for now, has a ton of money socked away....but it's hitting this area pretty bad from what I hear.....

:surrender::eek:

That happened after the Apollo program ended too.
Around 30,000 talented people got the toss. Engineers were a dime a dozen back then.
Turned Cocoa into a ghost town for many years.

Around 30,000 talented people got the toss. Engineers were a dime a dozen back then.

Yes, a few friends there, Red is one of them, and my neighbor Charlie has a aunt that lives there in a grand old classic Florida rambler from the late 60's...only owner there...house is a museum of daze past.....

lotsa things remind me of my folks house, the era and all....but with a totally different FLORIDA twist....Chuck dragged me down there to look at some minor house maintenance needing done, I forget what...

:gurney:

Yes, a few friends there, Red is one of them, and my neighbor Charlie has a aunt that lives there in a grand old classic Florida rambler from the late 60's...only owner there...house is a museum of daze past.....

lotsa things remind me of my folks house, the era and all....but with a totally different FLORIDA twist....Chuck dragged me down there to look at some minor house maintenance needing done, I forget what...

I like living in the Cocoa area just fine. It would be nice if the Cape stays fully functional.

Last edited by a moderator:
last weekend in Cocoa Beach.... amazing what people fit in (an on) their trunk.... :smash:

These are two water heaters....

214c585129d503c.jpg

ahhhhh Cocoa Beach....been to Ron Jons a few times...hhaaa did I spell it right??

c-ya
ToddG :drink: