Motor mount recommendation?

It'll be fine and they are hardly noisier than the poly ones.

Seems to me if you have anything like a race cam, or anything with a raggedy assed idle to it in there, that even the typical stock rubber mounts pass a lot of vibration to the rest of the car.....BTDT, and my engines were hardly 'race' cammed....on a street machine, it gets old after a while.....

now a way around that from decades ago...take a length of chain to the rubber mounted engine, on the torque/driver's side, tied good and stout to the engine, with a bolt that can be pulled easy enough...maybe a cyl head bolt with a stud and nut on it....like old Pontiacs had in spots...and the frame, leaving some slop in it but then the torque hits, the mounts are not destroyed....

old trick off drag cars in the 'Pontiac Clan'...circa '67 or so....:thumbs::smash:

I agree with TT, I have run solid mounts is several cars and the vibration or added noise was minimal. Now if you had a Bently or RR then this would not be a good choice, but it is a corvette:shocking: that was made for performance. Not all solid mounts are the same, Moroso makes them in two different thickness, 3/16 and 1/4" thick, for a BB, use 1/4".:nuts: