Think I just got taken...

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
Well, not really, but it kinda felt like it. I just sold the old engine and transmission from my 240Z, had it on craigslist for a whopping $50. This guy calls me up and says he would like to see it but he can only do it today, he's on his way back to Phoenix. So I give him directions and meet him over at my old shop. The guy pulls up in a Honda Civic hatchback! Well, two hours later, we got this thing loaded in his car. (Holy shit, yes we did!) And I still only got the $50 for it. Hell, I should have charged him at least $20 just to tear it apart and help him load it in the car.
But I am pretty impressed it fit in that Civic. Hope they make it back to Phoenix OK.

Well, not really, but it kinda felt like it. I just sold the old engine and transmission from my 240Z, had it on craigslist for a whopping $50. This guy calls me up and says he would like to see it but he can only do it today, he's on his way back to Phoenix. So I give him directions and meet him over at my old shop. The guy pulls up in a Honda Civic hatchback! Well, two hours later, we got this thing loaded in his car. (Holy shit, yes we did!) And I still only got the $50 for it. Hell, I should have charged him at least $20 just to tear it apart and help him load it in the car.
But I am pretty impressed it fit in that Civic. Hope they make it back to Phoenix OK.

Tell me you took pictures:shocking:

Well at least the deal was solid, could've been worse.

What dya got in rear suspension bits for that car?
Still stock.
For now.
Tell me you took pictures:shocking:
Sadly, no. Dammit! Forgot.
and it fits :lol:

so what are you putting in the Z ?? Another LS1 conversion ???
No, not this one. Already has a modded L26 in it. Runs nice for what it is. Now "my" Z on the other hand....