You got to watch this,,, man, does this fit the bill,,,,

Damn, that's a lotta scratch being banged around....my fav is the idiot who drove the car through the garage wall...what a nitwhit!

Damn, that's a lotta scratch being banged around....my fav is the idiot who drove the car through the garage wall...what a nitwhit!

I think I remember that the idiot that did that was the proud new owners 14 year old son! Imagine explaining that one to your insurance company:cry:

The guy in the Enzo was some hollywood "star", it was that guy playing the man whore pimp in Duce Bigalow Male Gigolo.

Uh, U 2 eh??, :shocking::shocking: Me in vette about 3 years ago, intersection with 4 lane divided wide shouldered road Tbones into the main drag.....light in my favor by not much, I take the left at good speed, car heads for ditch...rear gave out....started sliding as we tend to do in sharks....
I knew to overcorrect, so I cut the wheel to bring it back toward the road center, but is came back too fast, so I WAY over corrected, it came back the original direction with a VENGANCE.....car did a 180 and slid couple hundred feet, some of it dead backwards, right down the centerline of my two lanes facing rong way.....noticing the brown pool in my seat, I just pulled her around and went home to shower and change clothes....:cry::eek:h::goodnight:

sorry, no vids....